If you were in the Star Wars universe in real life, how would you feel?

If you were in the Star Wars universe in real life, how would you feel?

• Yeeeaaah! My life would be so complete. Maybe I'll have the force. *picks up lightsaber and plays with it*
    40% (4)83% (5)56% (9)Vote
  • No, god please no! I would rather commit Lightsaber suicide than to be stuck in this Universe in real life for good.
    10% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • If this were the case, the only thing I'd love is to meet the real Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader (If he hopefully doesn't try to kill me).
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • The only thing I would enjoy about this is flying one of those starfighters or riding on a walker.
    20% (2)0% (0)12% (2)Vote
  • I would stick to the dark side and become a stormtrooper for the Galactic Empire or First Order. mwuahahahaha. >:D
    10% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • Others
    20% (2)17% (1)20% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• others: i've never watched star wars and don't intend to

0|0
    0|0
  • My light saber would be rainbow 💁🌈

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted A!

But, I would be content living on Coruscant or Naboo. I just hope I am not on Tatooine lol. I'd have a better chance on Hoth than there.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• No joke, and I'm not even a big of a fan Star Wars or even just sci-fi in general, but my dream since a child was to live in the Ewok forest in the treehouses, haha.
    Tell me this doesn't look kickass...
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../mcq-endor3.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I wold love that kind of world, it's a very cool idea :D

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as I got to date Rey, I could live with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • what i see leads me to the opinion that the common people in the star wars universe are not really happy...

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish that could be possible...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be thrilled.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather not...

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad because of the huge resesion caused by losing $7 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 for each time the death star was blown up

0|0
    0|0