If you were in the Star Wars universe in real life, how would you feel?

• Yeeeaaah! My life would be so complete. Maybe I'll have the force. *picks up lightsaber and plays with it*
  • No, god please no! I would rather commit Lightsaber suicide than to be stuck in this Universe in real life for good.
  • If this were the case, the only thing I'd love is to meet the real Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader (If he hopefully doesn't try to kill me).
  • The only thing I would enjoy about this is flying one of those starfighters or riding on a walker.
  • I would stick to the dark side and become a stormtrooper for the Galactic Empire or First Order. mwuahahahaha. >:D
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• others: i've never watched star wars and don't intend to

• My light saber would be rainbow 💁🌈

• I voted A!

But, I would be content living on Coruscant or Naboo. I just hope I am not on Tatooine lol. I'd have a better chance on Hoth than there.

What Guys Said 8

• No joke, and I'm not even a big of a fan Star Wars or even just sci-fi in general, but my dream since a child was to live in the Ewok forest in the treehouses, haha.
    Tell me this doesn't look kickass...
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../mcq-endor3.jpg

• I wold love that kind of world, it's a very cool idea :D

• As long as I got to date Rey, I could live with that.

• what i see leads me to the opinion that the common people in the star wars universe are not really happy...

• I wish that could be possible...

• I'd be thrilled.

• I'd rather not...

• Bad because of the huge resesion caused by losing $7 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 for each time the death star was blown up