Does anyone buy/read traditional newspapers?

or do you read them online?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have subscribed to traditional newspaper.
    - Local news aren't covered online.
    - Easiest source to find state/national government notices and announcements. Online newspapers don't cover them & everyone doesn't have access to internet to look on govt. websites. So when internet is out of reach, newspapers are reliable sources.
    - Municipal corporation notices of various things such as water line/gas line/power line maintenance.

For main news events I prefer online news.

What Girls Said 6

• I have happy childhood memories of them but I gather most of my information online. I still appreciate the purity of holding a book in my hands to read though♡

• Online. It's a waste to buy one.

• I don't read them at all its to depressing

• Rarely. I usually don't read the news, I listen to the news on the radio.

• Not anymore Haha 📰 < 💻

• Not anymore.

What Guys Said 6

• A lot of older people still read the newspaper. They like having the physical paper in their hand to read.

• I love reading a physical newspaper, I buy one everyday and do that man thing of reading it back to front.

• Pretty much online... the only time a get it in hard copy is when I am on holidays. Something about curling up next to the pool or the ocean and reading the paper with my coffee in the morning is very relaxing.

• Traditional newspaper.
    Of course. Online doesn't give me satisfaction of reading.

• Only online.

The only time I would ever pay for a newspaper - either online or printed, would be if I could be almost 100% certain that the news in there would be factual

• yes I do