In my opinion, Tupac made himself a legacy in a short lived career whereas Eminem proved himself but can't quite lyrically caress you or captivate you and often gets forgotten.. Tupac, better flow and style.. Your choice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Em can put words together waaaaay better than Tupac ever could. He might be the best ever at doing that.

However, while Em put his heart and emotions into his music he didn't do it quite like Tupac did. Tupac was more of a poet. He told stories. He expressed experiences that a lot of people could relate to. Yeah he had better flow and style too, but it's the heart felt music. He touched people through his music in ways Em or anybody could.

• *He touched people through his music in ways that nobody else could.

• Hahahahahaha.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are we talking about best rappers ever or just pick between the two of them? If so I'll
    Pick Eminem. He's very entertaining and I like that lol either I'm laughing during songs like
    My name is or real slim shady or I'm in awe at how tainted his soul is in songs like cleaning out my closet, role model, and the way I am.

But there will never be any line in a song that calls my attention like "that's why I fucked your bitch you fat muthafucka"

• That was a diss track to Biggie lol Believe me, Eminem had his fair share of them.. Oh, and "shake that ass for me" is supposed to be pure poetry?

• @Joc4Position Well.. She stole MJs Super Bowl outfit.. How do you know she's not in a cult?

• She's not. If such a thing does exist it would be the richest of the richest. Beyonce has money, but she doesn't have THAT kind of money.

If the something like the Illuminati existed it would consist of people like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet.

What Guys Said 2

• I like both but Tupac is more of a legend in my eyes.

However, "Till I collapse" by Eminem is probably my favorite workout song ever.

• Pac was more charismatic as a person and performer. Eminem is a much better lyricist maybe the best.

What Girls Said 2

• I prefer Eminem

• Tupac or emiminem WHAT are u on? they are both great but only one is a true legend

• Um.. more like what are you on lol you went derp on the the Eminem.. and that place belongs to Tupac.