What TF2 character are you?

A question for the PC gamers among us (although you can still do it if you don't obviously)
I don't often do these sorts of questions, but I'm bored :)
You can find the quiz here

What TF2 character are you?
:P

Most Helpful Girl

• Sadly I have never played that game. So not sure. Though my boyfriend said he would be the spy. Which he trolled one of his friends that gets on his nerves. So he would just aim and kill him over and over. :D

• The Spy essentially exists to dick on everyone :P
      If you get the chance, I'd have a go. The balancing, weapons, overall art style and just the general atmosphere make it unique among online shooters (i. e. fun) - a type of game which I generally stay away from. :)

• thank you for mhg ^^

• You're welcome :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Though he wanted desperately to fight in World War 2, the Soldier was rejected by every branch of the military. Undaunted, he bought his own ticket to Europe. After arriving and finally locating Poland, the Soldier taught himself how to load and fire a variety of weapons before embarking on a Nazi killing spree for which he was awarded several medals that he designed and made himself. His rampage ended immediately upon hearing about the end of the war in 1949. Now he's a full time mercenary.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• The Spy

He is a puzzle, wrapped in an enigma, shrouded in riddles, lovingly sprinkled with intrigue, express mailed to Mystery, Alaska, and LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU! but it is too late. You're dead. For he is the Spy - globetrotting rogue, lady killer (metaphorically) and mankiller (for real).

Yusss I was hoping for that one or the sniper.

• Oh man, haven't play TF2 in a while... got Spy by the way

• hate tf2 but used to play the big guy I don't know his name

• @Victorianne, you have competition. :P

• I never really got into TF, but I tried to play Engineer most of the time.

• Demoman.

• I would be spy. They're many around me who needs really really spy within me. LOL