Is archery overrated?

With the success of "Hunger Games" seems most everyone ran out and grabbed a bow and arrow. But is the sport really enjoyable or just a fading fad?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it. I have been bow hunting / casual shooting since I was twelve

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• archery is advanced darts so if you don't like just flinging something at a target and competing for points then you won't like it. So it is a real sport however it is not running around with a bow. It is carrying a custom bow that is meant for static accuracy only.

• I've been at it for years, it's really good. But I think the popularity will die down.

• I never did it extensively, but the few times I did it (well before hunger games), it was fun as hell. Much more fun than shooting a gun cause the factors are way more exaggerated and require a little bit more skill

• I want to get into archery actually!!!

• Its fun
      You are basically putting holes in things from a distance. Medieval style

• Have you gone skiing yet
      The Best Skiing in the world is in Utah and Wyoming

• @Waffles731 Bro haven't been skiing yet! omg i need to tho! I am going to go skydiving when it warms up here soon!!!

• Lol well I enjoyed archery long before the hunger games was ever a movie sooo.

• Are you kidding? Look up Lars Anderson. He's an archery legend.

He specializes in ancient archery techniques that have been long forgotten by most archers today.

• It can be.
    I'm actually not bad at it