Anyone seen the new Batman/Superman movie. I'm going to see it tonight?

If so, is it worth watching?

I watched it last night. I enjoyed it but it was too sad at the end 😪

Most Helpful Guy

• Fan reviews have been good, critics had not much to say good about it. Fans are the one's that spend money so if they feel they got their money's worth, it's probably worth it.

• I enjoyed it more than I thought I would , but disappointed with the ending 😊

• True that

• @Luvme66 The whole story according to fan lore was that this was white knight (superman) versus Black Knight (Batman). The battle was epic, in that it was very human, if one thinks about the struggle between good and evil, or the perception there of, in the internal sense of one's own mind. It's like doing the right thing, even when no ones looking or will reward you for your effort. The movie is very principals based, with each character, have their own sense of right and wrong, and as a view which one you choose to relate with is based more on one's own sense of right and wrong. Love both characters.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I saw it last night. I thought it was a bit disorganized. It seemed like there were too many different stories going on and it couldn't make up its mind which one to go with. Ultimately though, I thought it was a decent movie. When it finally did figure out what direction to go with, it was pretty good. It could have been better, but it was still good.

For a little bit, I half-expected for Lex Luthor to become The Joker.

• I went to see it last night. I enjoyed it but disappointed with the ending

• haven't seen it yet.
    Some like it, some dont, only one way to find out.

If you like comic book movies, you might enjoy it. I plan to see it next weekend.

• The amount of not caring about those movies is overwhelming. I'll get to it at some point, I guess.

• best friend said he'd watch it again with me, so worth. :P

• If you follow the comics... yes it is worth ot

If not you will bore to death in the first half

• I didn't love it as much as I wanted to but I still liked it. And the action scenes are definitely worth seeing in the theater.

What Girls Said 2

• It is worth watching in my opinion since it's batman but it's not exactly a good movie. I was disappointed. I felt like they just threw in everything which made the movie messy and it kjust wasn't good.

• Thanks. I have heard mixed views on it.

• Does batman or superman win? PM me if you don't want to spoil it for everyone else. I'm not going to watch it anyway, I just want to know

• I didn t like it
    Too much going on and not very credible