Who do you think will win the NCAA Championship from the Final Four?

Who do you think will win the Championship game on April 4? My vote is NC Tar Heels

• Villanova Wildcats
  • Oklahoma Sooners
  • North Carolina Tar Heels
  • Syracuse Orange

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm rooting for Villanova of course.

• WhiteSteve is a Celtics fan too.

• @Joc4Position ahh, I was a fan of theirs at one point. And heck yeah Steve is lol

Most Helpful Guy

• It's gonna be North Carolina or Oklahoma. Nova is gonna choke... Again and Oklahoma already curb stomped them in Hawaii. I don't want cuse cause they shouldn't've even been in the tournament. But they do match up against unc well, so I wouldn't be surprised, although they were getting their ass stomped against uva, who's not nearly as potent as unc somehow cause they don't shoot 3s despite what's his face throwing bombs the other night.

• Cuse won't do shit against UNC. That's a lock for UNC. They'll at least make it to the championship.

• @Joc4Position that's true, but they completely neutralized their offense. I mean the box score says otherwise, but it wasn't that close and besides niang, the team did nothing. Yeah. I'm actually surprised no one has really tried to press uva to speed them up at least a little bit. Yeah, I wonder what cuse is gonna do and it really should favor unc, but I just have this feeling it's not gonna be that simple cause they have somehow made it this far

• Yeah Niag will get his points regardless and isn't that offense sometimes on and off? In any case it's still a big accomplishment to shut down that offense. Cuse sped them up. They gave them some trapping looks in the 2nd half which caused UVA to panic some and get them out of their game. We'll see, but I just don't think Cuse will win. Cooley usually does well against UNC though. He has to get hot from the 3pt line. I don't know how in the hell Nova will stop Buddy. That guy is Steph Currying the college world. You gotta stick to him like damn Velcro.

What Girls Said 3

• UNC!

• For my bracket, I really hope that it's the Tar Heels.

• Oklahoma cause that's my stomping ground.

What Guys Said 17

• Glad I didn't make a bracket this year, mine, along with pretty much everyone else's would be totally fucked, haha. I honestly haven't hardly paid a lick of attention to college hoops this year, so I'm pretty uninformed. From what I know, UNC is probably the most likely, got a weird feeling about Villanova though, haha. Probably the Heels taking it home though.

• I want Syracuse to win only because Larry Wilmore will have to host his show drunk. Other than that, I couldn't care less who wins. I'm not a sports fan.

1.images.comedycentral.com/.../bracket.png;%20base64,R0lG--IMAGE%20IN%20BASE64--=

• The Canes are out so I no longer. Care

• Looks like I'll go with one of the more unpopular teams here and say Oklahoma. The Sooners need Spangler and Cousins to show up though. They cannot rely on Buddy to win the game, they need others to play but I think they can do it.

• I'll go with my pick from the start UNC.

• My state all day.

• I think Villanova will win. They've looked very good so far

• Lets go UNC!!!

• Im a NYEr.. #TEAMORANGE

• UNC, I'm still upset UVA blew it against Syracuse ( who shouldn't have made it)

• I'm rocking with my team #GoOrange

• I like cats so the wildcats.

• Buddy Hield will lead the Sooners to victory.

• Hield's a problem. Whoever guards him has to stick to him like Gorilla Glue.

• I agree. And I feel like you HAVE to stop him. At least slow him up. Oregon was foolish. They have shot blockers and yet still they let him roam the 3 point line. I'd rather crowd him and let him get to the basket for one of my shot blockers to stop him or hell just play minor defense and let him score the two. It's better than him Steph Currying the shit out them lol. Plus Oregon had three point shooters too. But instead they sagged off of him or they would leave him and couldn't get to him in time. I still don't think they would have won, but they didn't play like they should either.

• @Joc4Position Oregon definitely had the wrong approach.

• North Carolina, more NBA players

• [x] Wildcats... cause i like the name

... of what sport do we talk about by the way?

• Oklahoma