*Spoilers* Batman V Superman Good, Bad, or Okay?

I personally loved the movie and all the action in it. How about you G@g community? All opinions and votes are appreciatedâ˜ș

• Good (Above average)
  • Okay (Average)
  • Bad (Below average)

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't hate it but I was disappointed. They wasted so much potential.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• The movie had good content but it was not a memorable movie to me. The movie had a good concept but I felt that it was poorly executed. I saw the dark Knight returns part 1 and 2 so I understood the movie but I did not find it that good overall. a person who is not familiar with the stories before this makes it even more confusing

I feel that the movie was rushed and too many stories were crammed into one

Batfleck was the only saving grace

• It was really, really bad but I enjoyed it.

What Guys Said 2

• It's ok 💁🏻 anybody who's says its bad just takes life to seriously

• The reason it was bad is because it took itself too seriously.

These are the most depressing super heroes in the history of super heroes. You're freakin' Superman. Smile every once in a while. Be happy you're Superman! And Batman, I know you're the "Dark Knight" but really, could you be any more of a downer.

If it wasn't for how awesome Wonder Woman was I would have rooted for Doomsday in the fight.

• @dubhlann what does that even mean the greatest films of all time are generally dark or depressing

• Yes but they generally have a point, have an excellent story and are well acted and directed.

This movie had NONE of that.

• I loved it.