Have you ever seen real Fight (not verbal) between Girls in real life?

Something like that

updated

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes haha
    It was at a gas station. They pulled in and all got out and started arguing and fighting each other. It was unlike anything I'd ever seen before.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes many times. Mostly in HS. Like one time in the cafeteria this one chick who I know runs her mouth all the time was in line with another chick. I already sitting down but anyway the fight wasn't that major. The one who ran her mouth all the time got popped with a good three or four piece and that was it.

Another time I saw one was out at the buses. Two big girls. One was fat and short. The other was kind of tall and fat. The short one talked shit right in her face. Next thing I know. Pow pow pow pow pow. They going at it lol.

I'm trying to think of some other ones. That's all I can think of right now.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, when I was in high school I used to see girls fighting like that. It happened a couple of times.

• Yeah- I mean I was in wrestling for four years. I fought girls and guys but more often guys (two girls in the entire program so...).

• Nope, I can't say I've ever seen that.

• yes in school, they fought cause I think one hide something of the other person.

• Yes I've seen my share of them

• Yes many time, mostly in high school. Some boy spilled ice on this other boys uniform and he just got up and started pushing him. This other girl got her hair pulled out and was getting dragged on the ground by her hair and getting choked as well. They fight a lot in high school but its mostly over stupid stuff.

• Does me beating up a guy who put his ass in my face count?

What Guys Said 5

• In a martial arts class I attended probably doesn't count, but I still saw a 1-on-1 in my highschool hallway. Two girls had been fighting over a guy for a few months and finally couldn't hold back any longer. A group of students got together and watched. They don't know how to fight at a professional level. Mostly pushing and pulling to get the other onto the floor. Once one was on her back, the other got on top and tried ripping her shirt off. The top got pulled down far enough to reveal the bra. All kinds of slapping, funny sounds, screams. Sadly a couple of teachers pulled them apart.

• twitter.com/allycartini/status/711683613675360256

Just this weekend at Yorkdale Mall (same one that had Fashion Santa) in Toronto

• a couple times

• yes, in my high school the only fights we had were girls

• I've seen a girl fight or two back in middle school.