Gamers, are you in an anti-gamer phase during springtime and summertime?

Personally I am…I play only a few hours in morning when I wake up and no more…

I dunno why…but only in winter I find games appealin’…in summer I find ‘em boring….

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is just because during the winter we're mostly stuck inside and have nothing to do. (Besides responsibilities e. g homework, chores etc). But in the summer we get to run outside, hang out with friends, and not have to deal with school (assuming you go to school).

Most Helpful Guy

• Same here. There's so much more to do outside, you can enjoy it just being outside... I just let my EvE sub lapse because I knew I wouldn't use it now that the weather is improving.

I still game, no question about it, but a LOT less. My Saturday routine was bike riding all day and then for the evening, either go out or stay home and have a few beers and play then while I rested my achin' legs.

What Girls Said 3

• MEH no! I don't have a gaming system my brother won't let me use his!

• No, I play more cause I'm in vacancy so why should I stop play?

• Not really. I usually play in the summer evenings to unwind from the chaos that is work during the summer.

What Guys Said 3

• i take breaks when i burn myself out. thats about it.

• Yeah in winter the days are short, i find it really hard to concentrate on gaming if the sun is shining and it's warm outside. It's like my body telling me to go get the vitamin D.

• I play the same amount year round.