Do I Caught you red handed?

Just yesterday GaG turned into a funbox and GaGers was so confused about what's going on..

Morever, some of our GaGers made it more confusing by changing their pics...

Peoples I had watch on you ! haha.. :P here are some of you @Afro-dite9 @apexalpha @archiz @Bards @BeerFarts @BelleGirl21 @BertMacklinFBI @cavmanier @CHARismatic110 @Chief16 @cinderelli @Clarisa_ @ConsultantlsBack @ElissaDido @EmpatheticLady @HookingSwan @Humping_Tornadoes @IceEverest @iFarted @justbanANNAz

I wanted to post your changed (return in real avatar) as well but some of you still in the same fever !!

Like my question if you like anything !! LOLDo I Caught you red handed ??

Updates:
@jwhit @Jxpxtxr @karahiri @Katerina_Belle @Kris85 @LaFemmeFatale @Mailo @MajesticWeasel @Mcscruffs23 @mooky06 @Nik1hil @OrdinaryGentleman @Phoenix98 @rescuemyheart @rgb008 @SarahSummer @Saudigirl @ScorpioMoonChick @Singlebee @Spiorad_Aisce
@SuccessfulOVO @Szafi @takumii @the_rake @TheBraveLion @This_is_my_username @Twolips @Victorianne @XNicholeMariex3 @Yumix @ZaraXOX @zoro8888

7|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 18

• Lmfaooo hahahaaa YESSSS !! THANK YOU 😘 @karansharma55 for enjoying my Pervy Old Man, Herbert the Pervert transformation. I was the HOTTEST thing over 60πŸ˜‰ with vigor! I didn't notice anyone loved my transition. And I'm number oneeee mwahahaaaa *BOW DOWN* to my shriveled baby maker stick! I just wanna thank lol 😍 @blondfrog @takumii and @jman46241 for keeping my name alive and becoming the three best little Jezebel's a. k. a Afrodite's of Gag πŸ‘‹πŸ’₯πŸ‘ GREAT job team! I had a lot of you nasty mf's inbox me about putting my back out and flat lining me with a smile on my face. Ummm everyone wants a Sugar Daddy til daddy wants that sugar! Lmao I loved the prank though after I realized it wasn't my hangover screwing with my vision. by the way @Zorro8888 u missed an R but THE MACDADDY OF GRANDADDIES got your back kidπŸ˜‰πŸ‘ I made a lot grannies diaper's wet when I walked by, I was the reason she couldn't babysit last night... watch out😈 cause I'm on the hunt baby! And quite frankly I loved my pic so much I'm changing it back lol. Why am I treating this like an Oscar speech πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚?

2|0
    0|0
    • @this_is_my_username NOW WE'RE UP IN THE BIG LEAGUE'S... something something... WELL WE'RE MOVING ON UPPPP! lol your pic made me laugh so hard, I thought about that TLC vid" hand's up " the entire timeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • @takumii hahaha I am observer that's all

• Noooo AFRODITE was born for screwing it is in her damn DNA... you get out there and make me proud you HARLOT😒MAkE ME PROUD! @takumii if I didn't get it on Cammmm it never happened😈

• LMAO I became Randy Orton over night. When I first logged into gag I thought I''d entered into the Twilight Zone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I also thought i had a special privilege by being promoted to a member of the admin team , but suddenly realised everyone had been promotedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If anyone new joins today and they check the Topic feed they'll be so confused , because when the girls were guys they were asking about their penis size , and when the guys became girls they were asking about their boob size, but today we are now back to our own gender. So seeing those questions will be so confusing for new people πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • I miss my penis... Rip Elias 😭🌹🌹🌹

1|1
    0|0
    • hahahahhaha LMAO I missed your Abs

• the cutie is back! thanks the gods of GAG.
      oh and by the way you seemed to have a great time mocking guys whining here... XP

• I think you're funnier as a man.. :P I'll miss Elias Dildo as well.. :(

• hahah this is great! yep, I'm a stud no matter what :P

0|0
    0|0
  • There i am!!!
    honestly, thank you for having a screen shot of that. I was sad I didn't screen shot myself as an internet man haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha I enjoyed my moments of being alpha af.

0|1
    0|0
  • I had such a good time yesterday! Lots of laughs to be had.

0|0
    0|0
  • Had heaps of fun! Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Awww I had changed mine too. :'( Guess it wasn't good enough.

0|0
    0|0
    • sorry lol it was midnight and I was so sleepy and I captured as possible I could

• Lmao I had so much fun being a bro yesterday! GaG seriously scored some cool points with that prank

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah it was totally fun but completely confusing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh man i look damn hot! And @TheBraveLion dude you make a hot chick BRAHHHH,

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha I only changed mine for like 5 minutes xD

0|1
    0|0
  • I took Unique character I was Nice guy and handsome πŸ’™
    I was proud to be Charlie Cox/Daredevil for a dayπŸ˜‹

0|0
    0|0
  • haha nice job!

although it makes me feel a bit queazy

dude atlker much? xD

Just kiddin ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf is this all about?

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually had fun being a guy for the day and seeing how the opposite gender thinks how they act.

0|0
    0|0
  • HA! I'm there. XD

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13