SPOILER ALERT!!! 🚫🚫 DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN BATMAN VS SUPERMAN YET?

So I've just seen Batman vs. Superman last night, and I realized that Superman always comes back to life. When Superman is hit with the atomic bomb, his body regenerates in space and At the end of the movie we see the dirt on Superman's casket move which means he's probably about to come back. What I don't understand is how come Superman always comes back to life, but in Man of Steel Superman was able to kill Zod by breaking his neck. Maybe because I wasn't into the comics I don't understand how this works, but if someone could explain it I be really grateful. Thanks 😙😙 p. s. please don't call me stupid for not knowing

What Guys Said 3

• It's got to do with our Sun's radiation, that's what give him his powers, causes him to age slower etc. when he gets hurt in space the sun regenerates him back to health. same with when he dies later he's spent some time in the sun before they put him in the casket so his cells start regenerating. As for Zod in Man of steel I assume it's because he hasn't spent as much time on earth as Superman so he doesn't regenerate the same

• Oooohhhh okay I get it, but it still kind of is confusing 😕

• ... I haven't seen the movie yet.

• Sorry but I did say not to read if you haven't... Really good movie though!!! 😄😄

• That is true, you did say not to, but... You know how when someone says "don't click this" and then... Ugh, I feel disgusted with myself.

• Lol it's okay, you're human 😉😉

• I'm Batman and your superman

What Girls Said 0