How to turn this simile into a metaphor or analogy?

I need some help, I'm trying to turn these similes into metaphors but I'm unable to, can someone please help me out?

These are the similes:

We walk past each other like strangers

Because whispering in your ear, was like screaming to the world

Thanks for helping! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• We walk past each other like strangers: We are stragners walking

What Guys Said 4

• The first one will sound like an old saying but it fits here pellet ry good " two ships passing in the night."

The second one however is tricky. You may it like or use it but maybe it will give you an idea. " whispering in your ear was pointless, as it was obvious the world already knew what I would say."
    English wasn't by better subjects but maybe these will at least give you something else to kick around

• Mhmm I remember hearing that, thanks!
      I need it to be short, what you are saying makes sense but I think it's too long, thanks a lot though ! :)

• Any time.

• Thank you..

• A metaphor is a simile without using the words "like" or "as"

We are strangers walking past each other

Because whispering in your ear was screaming to the world

I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure those would work

• They thanks! I really like the first :) Not so sure about the second one though, thanks a lot though! :)

• First one converted to a metaphor: As we walked past each other we were two ships passing in the night.

• We were strangers passing each other.

Because whispering in your ear was a scream to the world.

What Girls Said 0