I'm thinking of Buying Gaming consol, which is best Xbox or PS4?

I'm thinking of Buying Gaming consol, which is best Xbox or PS4? and which is more costly?

if anyone of you gonna buy what it would be?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• PS4
    I recently went from Xbox to ps4 because I really loved the game journey. I would suggest you do the same but I would tailor it to what games you enjoy playing. If you like halo go with the Xbox. PS4 is fairly cheaper as well and there will be games like No Mans sky coming out although i am unfamiliar if it is for both consoles or just PS4

What Girls Said 3

• I'd go for PS4.

• Many people say ps4 smh ☹️😪

• I have no idea

What Guys Said 9

• Ps4 no contest, more variety and anything you can get on the xbox one you can get on a PS4.

Only think real exclusive on the Xbox is Halo.

Ps4 definitely

• Take a look on the exclusive games for both and decide which one you preffer. I have a ps4 and i really like it but I played xbox with my friend and it's also pretty good.

• They are almost the same on the technical basis. So look for exclusive games and decide which one you like better.

• Xbox... Lots of good games!

• PC ftw!!! but if you HAVEto get a console, base it on what game exclusives they have; spec-wise they're too similar for it to make any real noticeable difference

• Wait unail October because another PS4 is coming out. It will be able to play games in 4K!

• Buy a PC ! consoles suck...

• Its not about console specs. Its more about the exclusive games that u like to play or friends that u wanna play with

• buy a ps4. It'll be worth it for The Last of Us 2 when it arrives