WHAT THE HEC IS THIS SONG CALLED?

Ok so i have been trying to google what this song is called and i have no idea!!! ok so i dont remember the lyrics just the video. ok so there are puppets fighting and it takes places in differnt enviroments. like there fighting underwater and at a train station. this song is preatty old, like 2000-2009 old. i really need to know what this song is called because me and my sister are sending each other songs from when we were little fetuses. okay thanks xx

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• If you can hum a few lines, or tell me some of the themes in the lyrics, I can probably identify it for you.

• im preatty sure it was a rap

• That doesn't help. Though, I did find a video called "Deathbound," by Mastodon. They made fun of Mr. Roger's Neighborhood, and depicted a portal to Hell showing up in ImaginationLand and driving every puppet there into a homicidal frenzy, as demon spawn puppets came out of the ground and started randomly eating anyone that got too close.

Complete with puppets getting crushed to death under vehicles, puppet cannibalism, UFOs murdering puppets, train crashes, so forth and so on. I was like: "WTF?"

• 0|0
  • i dunno but maybe it's radioactive by Imagine Dragons

What Girls Said 5

• little fetuses! hahahha! such intelligent fetuses :D

any lyrics you rmb? is it a band? what genre?

• Radioactive? It's sing by imagine dragons with Alexandria Dadario in it (sorry if I misspelt her name- she plays annabeth in PJ so it's the only reason I have an idea who she is)

• When u said puppets I thought of imagine dragons radioactive but then u said it was 2000 2009

• Do you remember the tune or beat?

• Radiohead knives out