So what is it really like to be a pop star?

I had to chose a career so i chose pop star, I wonder about benefits and hard parts.

Thank you , please list labels who would never say hwell no to me 😍😍

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry to break it to ya, but if you're 34 and you're not already a pop star, you're never gonna be...

• I'm 30 and you have no clue about my life. I'm on m way 😝😝

• If you ask EMINEM he"ll tell you who I am if you can reach him !

• Because the thing is I can ask shady records but you can't , it out of tech for you. My reallty if different from yours.

Most Helpful Guy

• you're going to get laid non stop.

What Girls Said 5

• I would hate that lifestyle, because i don't like being in the limelight. I would also hate to have Journalists following me everywhere , and watching my every move.

• I dunno! Its probably stressful!

• I have no idea but I want to be famous.

• hey sent me vocals goodozog@gmail. com you maybe able to be featured on my album.

• Hard, I think it's very tiring, you got to work work work,

• That'd be cool! Everyone says they would hate the attention, but I don't know if I wouldn't lol, I might like it ;)

How do you do it?

What Guys Said 2

• Being a pop star would be giving a lot of your freedom up. You couldn't walk down the street without people bothering you. The media would be up your ass. Freedom is a big deal for me so I'd never want to be famous.

• Life is easy.