Do you believe people who like 00s and 10s music more than other decades, have actual problem with their ears?

I think they have indeed...

• Yes
    25%(3)17%(4)Vote8%(1)
  • No
    75%(9)83%(20)Vote92%(11)

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say they have a problem in their ears. I would just say their taste is different from mine.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you can't help but to like the music you grew up with.

• Are ya incapable to search for music?

• I search music all the time, but 00s and 10s music isn't the only music I listen to.

• Thanks for MHG.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Everyone has their own tastes.

• Personal preference. Its all it is. Judging people on their music taste is getting irritatingly to a new low.

What Guys Said 4

• Lol, songs back in like the 70s and 80s really aren't all that great. And people only get to hear the good songs that came out cause that's all people remember and what gets played. And you can find good songs if you look for them. Trust me. Like, the people who like 70s and 80s think pink floyd, Metallica and shit like that are the greatest gift to music... They were ok, but nothing that special. Especially if you aren't a huge fan into rock like some people (being me)

• I listen to bands like Toto, Mr. Mister, Asia, Duran Duran, A Flock Of Seagulls, etc... I'm full 80s... sure they're better than today's shit... better production techniques then... first of all they used analog equipment... not digital..

• I always go anonymous and it won't change... and if ya really knew more... then ya'd know analog sound's better... I'm sure yer listenin' to 00s and 10s ONLY...

• Lol, you're just saying that or you're a real pussy. Either way, you're a punk bitch 😂. No, analog isn't better. It's called an opinion and only works better for certain types of music and most companies use a hybrid of both. Moreover, the ear can't tell the difference. It's the equivalent of real life vs a movie. A movie is a bunch of picture strips, but the eyes can't tell what they are so they see it as if it's fluid. Anyways, I'm done with this. I'll let you get back on your high horse and keep keeping on with your holier than thou attitude and hiding behind your anon account cause you're too much of a bitch nigga to back up your words. Peace homeboy! ✌

• No I think certain retards don't want to go and search for good music these days because it's coming out and also that music is subjective so don't act so fucking superior because you listen to 90's 80's etc. My favorite band is from the 90's but I still hate people like you.

• Even Mainstream Music from previous decades is superior than today's Underground Music...

• Nah there is a lot of shit songs from the past including mainstream ones, and some mainstream songs now are decent Kendrick Lamar is amazing, people just wanna romanticize old shit like it's so much better than nowadays.

• 00s and 10s has some of the best music, music creation has proliferated to an unprecedented volume and variety. Anyone who thinks we're worse off musically than we were 20+ years ago is the one with broken ears!

• Also no pun intended with the volume thing!

• Hmmm, most genres except 90's rap is better, rap was shitty from like 2003-2012, but there have been some good releases in the last few years too. Electronic music, metal, and pop have definitely gotten better. Some genres like post-rock hardly even existed before, and now there's a lot of variety in them. Not sure about rock or country because I don't really listen to those.
      But I mean, the main point I am making is that a lot more music gets published due to the internet, and it's a lot easier to learn techniques for production and stuff due to the internet...

• I'll slash ma wrists dude... dunno about Electronic or Metal... since both have tons of subgenres... but mainstream POP better? Are ya serious?

• Fuck you, man. I think music just keeps getting better and building off of the past.