Is Snoke from Star Wars The Force Awakens really Darth Plagueis?

Due to the scars all over his face and neck?

Uppp

Most Helpful Guy

• That's the main theory and it would be quite an interesting plot twist if that's indeed true. It's also the theory I am kind of rooting for.

• It makes sense, since the guy was incapable of dying and whatever. But where was he when Darth Sidious was in action? just waiting I guess

• What I did not understand is how the girl and a guy managed to sucessfully combat a powerful guy like Kylo in the woods...

• Yeah fin rightfully lost but did have a slight advantage because kylo was wounded though obvisouly not that big of one.

The girl however the only way they can justify her power is if she's lukes daughter and or she was one of the younglings being trained at the jedi temple before the movie came out and somehow managed to survive the massacre. That's the only way they'll be able to justify her power and skill.

What Guys Said 4

• It might be a stretch, but he might really be snoke. You know, his own character? Crazy, I know. Mind. Fucking. Blown!

• Who's Darth Plagueis?

• maybe but unsure just yet

• Probably not. It might be cool though.

What Girls Said 0