Do you believe in mediums or psychics?

Why or why not?

• Yes
  • No
  • Undecided

Most Helpful Girl

• I've met a lot of average every day people that have claimed to be precognative. Then we also have people like Nostradomus and Edgar Cayce and rasputin. Basically I think there is some truth to it but its not something that can be fully understood or accurate. Most logical thinking people will chalk up certain incidence on keen intuitive abilities (understanding probability).

Then there are the people that are just insanely good at body language etc and will use that to make a living.

In any case I just love topics of this nature.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't believe in afterlife and in the supernatural so I agree with what is said in The Mentalist:

49.media.tumblr.com/.../...tbGNJ71u8bn4zo1_540.gif

• About 90% of them are scams and nonsense but the power does exist but it's one I'll never get involved with ever. Anyone who does legitimately have that ability make no mistake has most likely literally made a deal with the devil that power is demonic. And in no way should you get involved with it.

• I believe they exist, though I don't know why.

• nuh d00d lol. because how the fuck do they know, if they can't explain shit, then i ain't buyin.

• No. Why? Because its nonsensical bullshit, Quite frankly. xD

• What's that? I don't like physics so I'm choosingchoosing the other one...

• bullshit for dopey people.

What Girls Said 2

• No. Because I think it's impossible for a human being to predict the future, knowing things about someone's life without asking them or talk to dead people.

• For the most part, no. A lot of the time they just want your money. But you never know, they might not all be crooks.