Choose wisely... Legos, Play-Doh or Lincoln Logs?

Let us decide once and for ALL TIME which is the best!

• LegosChoose wisely... Legos, Play-Doh or Lincoln Logs?
  • Play-DohChoose wisely... Legos, Play-Doh or Lincoln Logs?
  • Lincoln LogsChoose wisely... Legos, Play-Doh or Lincoln Logs?
I thought it would be neck and neck for Legos and Play-doh. I'm surprised by all the Lego love going on. Legos are fun but much like Lincoln Logs they have a set structure. Play-doh on the other hand is highly adaptable to your creativity and imagination. Still to each their own.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Man i do like lincoln logs but legos are on another level

• *sigh* You DO know you ca MAKE Lincoln Logs OR LEGO┬« blocks from play-doh, right? Plus you can eat it and all kinds of other stuff! Ouch, Sooooo Sad!

• look up "choose" and "wisely" using Google or else a colloquial, standard-issue, thinly-sliced, bound tree riddled with all sort of strange symbols (a. k. a. a dictionary) and perhaps you will understand why! ...(ahhhhh!)... :)

If you could choose all three, then the question becomes marginally less interesting, no? Hmmm...

• @smell-my-fingers lol you sound so annoying
      the $20 you pay for legos or LL is woth it to not have to waste the time it takes to make them out of playdough
      While you're looking at a "thinly sliced tree with all sorts of symbols" look up time management
      And speaking of... Bye

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think we have Lincoln Logs over here. I think I'd probably go with Play-doh.

• Legos was my shit when I was a kid. :D

• play- doh hands down

• Play doh doh doh doh doh

• Play-doh.

What Guys Said 5