Who still has a video tape and tape player?

Who has some? My little siblings do, and I sometimes watch Kiki's delivery service lol

But seriously, I feel like the only one under 20 who actually knows what that is (beside my siblings and their friends) and the only one under 40 who has some in their house

Most Helpful Guy

• You mean a VHS and a VCR.
    Yes.
    I have the Indiana Jones trilogy on VHS and some other movies.
    I remember watching movies in class and the teacher would bring out the VCR it was always so exciting.

• Yeah, I realised what they were called after I posted it lol. Sometimes I forget for like, 5 minutes then remember again.

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• No Not me!

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, I still have a VCR but it's not hooked up at the moment. I have a lot of VHS tapes collecting dust 😀

• kikis delivery service, that was a nice animated cartoon.

i don't have any anymore.

• I have a DVD VCR combo, and quite a few VHS tapes. I don't use the VCR anymore except to back up my tapes to DVD, as tapes degrade over time resulting in loss of quality or picture.

• I have one in the attic — I actually grew up with one, until I was about six or seven or so, then we switched to DVDs and Blu-Rays, so I haven't used it in quite a long time. So yeah, I know what it is.

What Girls Said 0