Can you get an old version of an app, or does it always has to be the latest update? PLEASE HELP ME?

There is this app for picture edditing called Airbrush. It was honestly PERFECTION! My favorite thing was the "reshape" option. You just point the direction in wich you want to move a line and it would change it. You could've changed a triangle into a circle almost, becasue all the sharpe edges could have been flattened or curved.

Then one day I saw that the app was automatically updated and the new form of the "reshape" option was not as near as efficient. You can't reshape one line or one curve independently without dragging the whole area down. You mess up everything around. Like, BEFOREE if I wanted to reshape my annoyingly sharp cupid's bow to be more round and not prominent I could just change the little line on the top of my lip. If I try to do it now, I mess up the whole region and even the down lip and the nose become changed and blurred.

My question is, IS THERE ANY WAY THAT I CAN GET THE OLD VERSION OF THIS APP, BEFORE IT WAS UPDATED? Please? I cannot believe why would people ruin something that was great?
If it's impossible, tell me some other app that you think might help. Thank you!

What Guys Said 2

• You can if someone uploaded the old version somewhere.

If you have an iPhone running iOS you will have to jailbreak it; basically unlock your phone to download apps from sources that hasn't been checked/approved by apple (it isn't as bad as it sounds, Google doesn't check the apps uploaded to Google Play (the android appstore)). There are easy tutorials on how to jailbreak your phone on youtube. If you do it though, I think you should get an anti-virus program too.

If you have a phone running android, just go to Settings>Security and check Unknown Sources. After that you can just google the app's name and version followed by "apk" and you should be able to find a download.

• on apple: not even with the help of god, if you want a working phone.

on android: just google an older version, download the. apk file and you´re good to go.

What Girls Said 1

• Always update!