Do you americans watch foreign movies?

I mean do you watch bollywood movies, korean dramas, french movies, italian movies...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I saw Slumdog millionaire, and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon lol

Nope, pretty Americanized as far as movies go.

• fuck yeah man.

amelie

• Yes I do but not bollywood movies

• i don't go out of my way to watch them, but i had to watch movies in italian class and i've seen plenty of foreign movies

• If Tumblr is to believed they watch nothing but British television and gawp at how perfect Britain is without actually knowing anything about the joint.

• Absolutely. Some of my favorites films are french. Right now I'm watching a DVD that was filmed in Taipei and Germany called "Ghosted". I love the film "Chocolat" filmed in Camaroon.

• I watch Japanese anime._. That counts?

• Occasionally the intouchables was incredible and spirited away is one of my favourite movies.

• Some

• YES, WE WATCH ITALIAN AND FRENCH MOVIES AS WELL. NOT KOREANS

• Sure, especially if you classify British as foreign more than half the time. About 40% American and 60% foreign. It would be more if it were up to me alone.

• hell no. foreigners have shitty movies.

• Yes Furious 7 is better lol

What Girls Said 11

• I'm not much of a movie person, so I don't watch a lot of American and Hollywood movies either. But, after a few certain classes at my college, I've been exposed to various European films and a couple of Chinese (I think?) films as well. I don't remember the names, and it was hard for me to keep up with them because I'm not very fast at reading subtitles! It's interesting to compare the cinematography and lighting styles of different directors from other cultures though! If I had a longer attention span, I'd try to get into foreign movies more, because they look more interesting than the typical movies the U. S. seems to be producing nowadays.

• Yes if I can find it sub!

• The Intouchables is Da BOMB Omar Sy is hilarious in it haha!

• I'm ashamed to say no. But does anyone make movies better than Hollywood USA?

• Yes. I watch a lot for my major lol

• For example?

• Brazilian films*

• Incendies**
      Can't spell in French sorry lol

• I do. And I love them. Spanish and Korean movies are killlling it.

• Yes I love foreign movies

• Of course. Good movies/shows are good universally.

• I watch Bollywood sometimes.

• Jackie chan 😉 Yep foreign movies

• i don not. not for a particular reason just dont