Critique my drawing?

What do you see/think/feel?

Critique my drawing?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting. Symbolic in many ways no doubt. Although I dunno if is intentional or not.

Like it reminds me of a squid, but it has a "human" brain and seem to hold on to something that is precious in a way, maybe a heart, not quite sure. But the brain kinda look like is wearing a mask too. So yeah, can be symbolic in many ways like that. The mask we wear in society, our own self illusions or delusions and how he may try to hold on to what matters. Anyway, great drawing regardless, I can't draw shit so :).

• I was aiming for symbolism, yeah. ja ja

"... how we old on to what matters." I like that.

What Girls Said 12

• hm. a young woman's mind is blinded by love, wherein that love is based on beauty of the body rather than beauty of the soul.

• Something about being cut off by society or from someone you care about, is what I'm interpreting. This is super cool. I like this a lot.

• I see that we are all blinded by love as we ignore our rational thoughts
    Either that or that we all try to mask our true selves when it comes to love since we're always afraid of getting hurt
    I also see that there are many times in life where we reach towards love but only a few of these attempts actually succeed in obtaining love

Haha can you tell that I'm quite afraid of being in love?

• Kind of just taking it as it is. A brain with tentacles and a mask holding a heart. I guess since you drew a brain with a mask, it could imply someone is pretending to be something they're not to find love, or maybe they're hiding who they are. Something about hiding and love, that's all I know. It's a very interesting drawing, I liked it.

• This was actually originally gonna be a tentacled brain choking a heart, but it didn't feel right so I went with something a bit more somber. The tentacles, I just liked the idea of them.

• brain heart mask
    blind or turn off your logic and hold on/follow your heart?

• oh I like it! where'd the idea come from?

• I went out to the beach after smoking and was just in a somber mood, really. The sun was starting to set and I just felt like dishing something personal out. I was basically going through some stuff. ja ja

It was weed, but I know: smoke is smoke. Ja ja

It really is. Thanks, I'm doing much better now.

• 25d

aha weed does funny things with emotions :)

• Wow nice drawing I think of it he's looking in the mirror thinking he's hideous when really he isn't...

• I get scared, which must mean it has artistic impact

• That makes me feel like I actually did something. ja ja --- But why scared?

• i'm just wondering "what the fuck is that?"

• You have to wear a mask to face love?

• If the love is real/mutual/genuine---whatever---you don't have to wear a mask.

• This is bad ass! I love it! The hole idea of the brain , the mask, the tentacles and heart I get it bro lol. Well done👏👏👏

• Multiple squids with a brain - shaped head fighting for the heart - shaped toy.

What Guys Said 7