The walking dead: what did you think?

who is the death one?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I think it's Abraham. Maybe Daryl, though it's doubtful since he just got shot in the shoulder.

I could be biased, but I think Glenn is safe. He's sort of the obvious choice, and the writers don't like being predicable. Otherwise, I'd say the only ones who are 100% safe are Rick and Carl.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that show is really silly. Anyone with half a brain can predict what is going to happen on that show. HINT people are going to be pushed to their limits because of zombies, and social structure breaking down. Hilarity and bullshit insues

Then again, I watched Jerry Springer as a kid, so I have enough common sense to see that stuff coming

What Girls Said 3

• that was an intense episode omg I was dying lol
    I think is between Glenn and Abraham, but I is someone like Aaron lol I dont want Glenn or Abraham to die.

if its Daryl, Im done with the show.

• I hope it isn't Daryl. :(

• Prob Abraham but hopefully someone else like Aaron lol

What Guys Said 3

• by this time in the comic abraham is already dead. in the comic glenn is the one who has his head bashed in and im not even sure if dayl dixon is a character in the comic books. so im guessing one of those.

• i think the show sucks

• Megan mentioned how they were taking it well, so they would either have to be strong, like Daryl or Abraham, but also possibly Maggie but then you would expect for her husband to be screaming. So probably Daryl or Abraham.