What's your least favorite book?

One you've read all the way through.

Most Helpful Girl

• I read "Dr. Zhivago" by Boris Pasternak and i actually liked it... all 1ooo+ pages :)

But my favorite book is "Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman" by renown Nobel prize-winning physicist Richard Feynman. It's a collection of random, funny, autobiographical short stories. I highly recommend it!

• Oh no... I read the question wrong :( lol. I thought you asked for favorite.

Least favorite is easy,: anything by Jane Austen. Ugh.

What Girls Said 2

• the third hunger games book, i wanted to throw the book at suzanne collins' face how could she ruin such a perfect idea of a made up world. it's like she gave up and just wanted to make money off of it's 15 minute fame.

• the bible

What Guys Said 4

• I read "War and Peace" by Tolstoy just to say I read it and it was rubbish. Contemporary books "The Rapture" by Liz Jensen, that was crap.

• The westing game

• All of them!

• "Romeo and Juliet" probably. Anything by Shakespeare. Worst writer ever. Should've learned English before writing books.

• He wrote plays not books, see david tennant and patrick stewart in hamlet then decide