Any Harry Potter fans?

Which film is your favourite? Which book is your favourite? Mine is The Half Blood Prince for both

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree: "The Half-Blood Prince" was by far my favorite movie in the series. The mystery of the plot was cool, the twist at the end was great, the duel between Harry and Malfoy in that big bathroom was badass (and felt like it was a long long time coming, ever since they first met lol), AND the movie very notably had the best cinematography of the series: visually-speaking, it was the most stylish, atmospheric, and artistic-looking one to me.

Some shots were like something out of a dream! It even got nominated for Best Cinematography at the Oscars that year, haha. It was a shame the cinematographer didn't work on the following movies too.

Overall, though, I'm not much of a Harry Potter fan. For me, the series is decent entertainment, but that's it. xD I really respect what it provided for its fans, though, as a story that spanned years of the characters' lives as they grew up (and spanned years of the readers' and viewers' lives in reality as they too grew up).

• Thanks for the in depth reply, you made me realise some reasons why I like that one! The movie is so well made

What Girls Said 14

• Hmm, my favourite film would probably be the Chamber of Secrets. My favourite book is a toss-up between CoS or Prisoner of Azkaban.

• Hell yeah!!! I'm a huge Harry Potter fan!! I even asked a gag question asking gagers what Hogwarts house they think they'd get into, and I'm really excited to read Rowlings latest book. But TBH, my worst book is the 6th, because I thought the half-blood Prince would be a real Prince, so it was a disappointment

• Yess it's so good! Which house do you think you would be in? I think Gryffindor or Ravenclaw for me! Lol so Snape disappointed you? When you say you like Rowlings new books do you mean the ones where she is writing under the name of Robert Galbraith? I like them too if that's what you mean

• Nah, she wrote this new Harry Potter based book, and me? I'd be in Hufflepuff

• Order of the Phoenix/half blood prince for books but goblet of fire for movie. I'm a huge fan! What house are you? I'm Gryffindor.

• Ah cool, good choices :) I'm in Slytherin! Nah joking it has to be Gryffindor ;)

• Potterhead here. Goblet of Fire was probably my favorite movie. Tho I haven't seen any of the movies after that one. My favorite book is a toss up between HBP and DH.

• they were good but i'm not a HUGE fan.

favorite book was the philosopher's stone since they were all young and innocent

favorite movie was the goblet of fire since it had dragons :D

• The books were too long for me... Lol plus growing up my parents didn't let us watch the movies or read the books.

• tbh I was never a harry potter fan lol.

• Favorite movie was the first, favorite book was prisoner of Azkaban half blood prince a close second

• same. loved HBP. i love the potions scenes.

• Yeah I love the fact that he had that book that made him invincible in potions class lol!

• Favourite film is the the chamber of secrets. Favourite book is goblet of fire. I love all the books/movies though

• I love them all too, it's hard to choose and it's sad that it's finished but they would probably ruin it if they tried to carry it on somehow

• Yeah exactly. But every time I re read the books I figure something new out so I don't mind that it's done that much.

• Everyone says it was the worst but prisoner of azkaban

• The Goblet of fire 😍😍😭😭😭
    I watch it twice a day 😂😂😂😂
    Seriously i really like it 😍😍❤️❤️

• Wow you must really like it!! Do you like any others or just that one?

• I didn't know this but maybe they are making a new one because apparently she has a new Harry Potter based book out. I hope it's as good as the rest!

• Yeah me too 😃😃

• I prefer Lord of the Rings

• If I had a 100 hands, I'd raise them all for this question!!!
    I practically grew up with the books and films and i cannot imagine my childhood/adolescence without them. They were, are and always will be an integral part of my life.

My favourite film is Goblet of Fire. I really like Mike Newell's work. That film is really poignant.

Favourite book? Hard to make a choice. But if I think hard, I have a favourite chapter -- The Prince's Tale. And the soundtrack of it from the film... melts my non-existant heart every time i hear it.

Which is your favourite character?

What Guys Said 9

• Whoa, don't let this lady hear you...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qdsF39ePLU4
    Seems like a healthy place to send your children...🙄

• Deathly hallows part 2 for the films, It's the only one where the magic looks powerful.

Goblet of fire for the books. When all they worried about was school, getting dates to the ball and exams. I was a kid then and could relate.

• Read all 7 books, favourite is Half Blood Prince. Have seen the first 2 movies, haven't bothered with the newer ones.

• Im a big fan of harry potter movies (i dont like reading), i like them all but my favourite would be goblet of fire.

• the 1st 2 were the only good movies

• I thought they were the worst!

• yeah, i really liked the 1st 2 cause it was how i imagined harry potter. i didn't imagine everything being so dull and miserable like the 2nd director made it with a slightly blue tint... it's like he had eiffel 65 engrained in his cameras

• Ahh I feel for you lol

• I don't know. I've seen all of them multiple times and am still undecided.

• Oh, hell no... LOL. I can't stand Harry Potter but no hate against its fans.

• meh its ok but my nmy fav book series im more of a lord of the rings kinda guy :)

• Last one.. 2 part..