Have you ever been to a masquerade ball?

If yes, how was it?
I would love to go to one. <3 It's on my bucket list, haha. I can already imagine myself in the perfect dress and mask. :P

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Yes. I took the opportunity to change costumes with a friend and danced with my then girlfriend. I'm a pretty good dancer and I could definitely feel a vibe coming off her. Part of it was probably because I was familiar with the way she danced and was able to make everything super smooth.

When I took my mask off she was seriously annoyed.

• A lot of people only go to em to pinch secret loaves and piddle in the punch bowl!

• i honestly think i rather go square dancing lol.

im not making fun of masquerades by the way

• Oh yes, nothing like standing around looking as though you are someone special underneath the mask. Sorry, balls are boring

• 0|0
  • Nope I've never been to one I'd be open to it though they seem pretty cool.

• I want to

What Girls Said 7

• i have. it was perfection. i also love that the chances u get hit on increase ;P pretty ironic right? i guess some men like the idea of not showing u who they are.

• I went to one on Halloween two years ago. It was fun but it probably would have been better if there were more people around my age there. Most were in their 30's.

• Hell ya I would be the queen!

• I've been to a ball before but not a masquerade ball.

• Nope, but I would like to try it one day, it looks really cool. ❤

• Nope

• Yeah, I have ! It was petty cool :)