What has been your favorite video game since last year?

Mine has to be The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been playing Dragon Age: Origins.

• Oh cool. Its still pretty awesome since 2009.

• I loved being Blood Mage as a mage for the most part, its waaay overpowered.
      As a rogue, hmmm, I think the Assassin class, with the right gear you can go on a murder spree.
      Never really bothered too much with the warrior class, the Templar was pretty interesting otherwise.

Most Helpful Guy

• DUDE THE WITTIER 3 <3 for me it's still DOTA 2

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 17

• I bought the witcher and played it for about an hour and haven't touched it since. I knew it wasn't my type of game before I touched it, only bought it to try it because it won game of the year.

Eh, my personal favourite is actually a free to play one called War Thunder, though, I've spent over £1200 on it so it's not really free for me haha.

• The witcher 3 is the game i played most last year, i finished it in the first 3 days then kept replaying it with differnt choices, i can't wait for blood and wine expansion. I also replayed all big titles last year but they were not as good as the witcher 3 like GTA V, dragon age inquisition, metal gear solid V, Fallout 4, skyrim (been playing it since 2 years), assasin's creed iv, unity, syndicate, hitman absolution, middle earth shadow of mordor, pillars of eternity and some old games like baldur gate 1&2 (im playing siege of dragon now), and Planesscape torment.

• I mainly play sports games (NBA2K, FIFA, Madden, MLB The Show) so I'm not going to count those.

It's Until Dawn for the PS4 no doubt. If you haven't played it yet, I suggest that you check it out!

• GTAV on PC graphics and first person.

AC Syndicate was awesome too.

• Ah man I never got a chance to play the Witcher. I heard so many good things about it.

For me it was defiantly Bloodbourne, just incredible

• Hmmm probably Star Wars Battlefront since I'm a pretty big star wars fan.

• In no particular order
    Fallout New Vegas, Red Dead Redemption, Dishonored, The Arkham Series, Morrowind, and Far Cry 3

• For me its definitely journey 2 years running.

• Well if we're talking Favorite is gotta be that H2 boii.
    Stonetown is my life.

• Final Fantasy VI will be my favourite videogame for all of my life.
    As for 2015, I have only played Assassin's Creed Syndicate, so I guess that's the one I'm going with.
    Poor people problems.

• You need a pretty decent rig to run syndicate unless you play it on the consoles, poor people problems, Really?

• 8GB at the very least. I've a decent rig at least until next year.

• I don't have money for 8GB lol.

• The only game I could get my hands on from 2015 was Phantom Pain since that was ported to 360.

• Madden beat everything for me

• Tough battle between Assassin's Creed: Rogue and Call of Duty: Ghosts.

• Smash bros for wii u

• I've played halo 5 the most so halo 5.

• My favorite single player game I've played within the last year would be conkers bad fur day.

• I started playing league

• Rise of the Tomb Raider