Be honest! :) How many of you check your phones (even once counts) at the movies? :) Need a minimum of 30 people to answer?

You don't need to elaborate :) Please answer my question so I can complete my assignment. Your participation is greatly appreciated!!

• Yes
    47% (15)15% (3)35% (18)Vote
  • No
    53% (17)85% (17)65% (34)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Come on :) I need 10 more people to answer yes or no!! :)

0|0
13|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Wtf at the voting, all you liers lol! I check during fluff slow conversation moments.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I never do - unless it's a boring movie so I want to see what time is it - to see when it WILL END!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I go to movies I don't even want to see just to slap the shit outta people who do that
    http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/1042979/slap-o.gif
    #NotOnMyWatch

0|0
    0|0
  • I stopped going to the movies after paying $20 to get blasted with ads and music for 90 yr old deaf post hippies. I'm not deaf and I want to stay that way. (and I hate ads. Even more if I have to pay them) Thus I divorced from movie theaters. I'll look at a DVD.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if it's a boring date and I'm about to leave, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I tend to turn off my phone during the movies, I don't like to be disturbed ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • No maybe during previews, or those game shows at the beginning, then I turn it completely off, unil I get to the car

0|0
    0|0
    • I hate when people look at their phone during he movie, I want to hit them with a chair

• LOL :)

• No, that's a wrong thing to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to either leave my phone in the car or turn it off if I'm in a movie, concert, lecture/class, work, eating out with someone, etc. I use it to set things up and to get back to people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes if the movie isn't that good. But I won't carry a conversation

0|0
    0|0
  • i check my phone before the film starts. when it starts i genuinely turn it off completely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never in my life. The movie deserves respect.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I can go hours without looking at my phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont keep any phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don;t do that when I watch a movie int he cinema

0|0
    0|0
  • I check it for the time only. Never to text or message or check social media

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I have a roll of "photochromic" protective tape -- like the kind of thing that covers glasses to turn them into sunglasses. If I just slap a piece of that onto my phone screen, it turns dark enough that no one else around me will even know that it's on!

And I can totally still watch the movie at the same time, because I am a master multitasker yo.

38.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_n4d4jmOlDX1rj1zfv.gif

0|0
    0|0
    • and yeah, everyone else is so totally lying liars who lie a bunch of lying lies

• Show All
    • I mean, if I'm at the movies, I actually have legit excuses to be checking the phone anyway -- I'm usually there for my kids, and not for myself. I've got business to be doing on the phone, and/or other contacts to catch up with, etc.
      My main goal is basically to be as little of a jerk as possible about it.

• Never thought of it like that :) Nice of you to take your kids to the movies even you're busy :)

• 1|1
    0|0
    • Agreed lol :) I always see people checking their phones at the movies (nothing wrong with it but stop lying) lol :P

• Hmm, maybe during the previews to make sure no one needs me before I disappear for a few hours. But once the lights go down, I have it turned off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll have it out before it starts but once the movie comes on it gets put on silent and tucked in my pocket. I didn't pay $10 to be distracted by my phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted no, although I will check it once, very rarely, if I'm expecting something important.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only check it during boring movies and that's usually only after it's been awhile so I can see what time it is and if the movie is almost done.

98% of the time I don't check it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't remember a time that I have done so. It's possible, but I don't think that I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't at all. I can't watch a movie and check my phone. Plus I'm not one of those people who sticks to my phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always do a time check at least once.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I check it before and after, but keep it away during.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope I never did that

0|0
    0|0
  • I turn mine off.

0|0
    0|0