You're favorite movie quote? Name the movie?

"You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?" - The mask

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Never hate your enemies , it affect your judgements
    The godfather

What Girls Said 6

• 2|1
  • "your past experiences are valuable lessons to you now, learn from them." - the lion king

"It is not our abilities that show what we truly are… it is our choices." -harry potter and the chamber of secrets

I couldn't pick between these. they both mean a lot to me.

• *"A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner"

Robert De Niro as Neil McCauley in Heat

• "In essence, bro, if you don't have to feed your family, are not starving, you're not a Tutsi, Hutu and the like, it's enough to answer yourself this one fucking, and I mean fucking important question: What do I like doing in life? And then start doing it". - Boys don't cry (Polish movie).

• You're killing me smalls -Sandlot 😊

• 'Ray, if someone asks you if you are a god, you say YES!!!'

What Guys Said 7

• "It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

This quote is from the movie " Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets"

• Ramona V. Flowers: This is good garlic bread.
    Scott Pilgrim: Yeah, I think garlic bread would have to be my favourite all-time food. I could eat it for every meal. Or just constantly, without stopping.
    Ramona V. Flowers: Then you'd get fat.
    Scott Pilgrim: No, why would I get fat?
    Ramona V. Flowers: Because bread makes you fat.
    Scott Pilgrim: Bread makes you fat?
    From Scott pilgrim vs the world

• that movie was so good xD since i read the comics i had a nerd-gasm watching it ;)

• "You lost today, kid. But it doesn't mean you have to like it."
    --- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KALd3ynNH60

• Oh and since you mentioned that quote from "The Mask" as your favorite, you probably know this already (BUT just in case you didn't): it was a reference to one of the last lines in "The Cincinatti Kid", which stars Steve McQueen and is probably one of the best movies about playing poker haha. If you haven't already, you should give it a watch. :)

• yes i knew ;)

• the 1st 20 minutes of full metal jacket

• So fetch mean girls

• I bet somebodies gonna put a rocky quote

• Two from Marat/Sade I'm quoting from memory so they may not be exactly right.

"These cells of the inner self are darker than the deepest dungeon and as long as they remain locked, then your revolution (Marat) is just a prison riot, to be put down by corrupt fellow inmates."

"Man has given a false importance to death. Any animal, man or plant that dies adds to nature's compost heap and becomes the manure without which nothing could grow, nothing be created. Death is simply part of the process. Every death, even the cruellest death drowns in the total indifference of nature. Nature would watch unmoved if we destroyed the entire human race. I hate nature!"