New series to watch (please read the short details)?

I like things like Dexter, Criminal Minds, Super natural, Game of Thrones, Making a Murderer.

I used to like Grey's Anatomy, but lost interest. Too much Drama. I also dislike CSI, too slow-paced.

Any suggestions on what I should watch? Comedies are very rarely a hit with me. Mostly a miss. The only hit was Friends.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• How To Get Away With Murder
    Chicago Fire
    Walking Dead

What Guys Said 9

• House of cards, sons of a anarchy, Jessica jones, bones, making a murderer, but how adventures do you want to get?

• longmire if you got netflix

• also, house of cards and peaky blinders... also, if comedies are mostly a miss and friends is a hit for you, i have to question your taste in comedies

• Billions

Nashville

• Lucifer i started watching that and its pretty well done and its pretty tounge in cheek that does not take its self too serous while still having good serious story plots :)

• Blacklist

• Narcos

• Gotham, The 100, Arrow

• House of cards is amazing and so is bates motel 😊

• Vikings you have to watCh it

What Girls Said 8

• Average!

• If you liked Supernatural you may like Penny Dreadful. It's on Netflix. I love it, it's amazing. But give it a chance, watch 2 or 3 episodes before making your mind because some people don't like the first episode.
    Also Vikings is an excellent show. These two are still transmiting.
    There's a lot of good series that finished but are great, like Lost, Prison Break and Fringe.

• If you like supernatural you'll def like Wynonna Earp.

• The Walking Dead & American horror story are awesome if you're into supernatural stuff, House of Cards also isn't bad👍🏻

• you'd probably like law and order criminal intent and law and order svu.
    i love criminal minds as well. reid and morgan are my BOYS.

• you seem to like dramatic criminal/political shows so i suggest: the 100 and scandal

• Scandal looks too political for my Ignorant ass lol what's the 100 about? I like criminal, but not political. I like fast-paced police procedural plots with twists here and there.

• eh, i don't watch scandal either i thought you might like it. i only said the 100 because of game of thrones since fantasy and sci fi go hand and hand. the 100 is a dystopian show about what happens after the earth becomes radiated. it's really interesting and i got through it in a few weeks.

a show that's kind of similar to game of thrones is reign except it's more youthful and realistic.

• OK so more like the Hunger games? Sounds like something i might like. I'll check it out. Thanks. Scandal has "madam president" etc in the ad... No thanks hahaha

• Lost

• Walking dead? Fear the walking dead? NCIS? I don't know...