Do you believe the Nintendo Wii U could have had potential to be a greater console than it actually is and sold more units?

had Nintendo made smarter decisions with the console?

I think so. I mean, the Wii U just has that beautiful touchpad control that could have given a lot of games much more interactivity in gameplay. Unfortunately, Nintendo just keeps on making unwise mistakes that's harming the Wii U sales. If they keep this up, they sadly might end up like their former rival, Sega, and give up on consoles for good and lose their IP console exclusivities, which I pray to god that never happens with Nintendo.

• Yes
  • No
  • I think the Wii U is a great enough console for me, in my opinion.
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• A big part of the reason it's not selling well is because of the price $300 for one, theirs not enough titles on it to warrant the price, $250 is a lot more realistic.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• It's just... kind of an odd and complicated setup.

the wii sold well because people 'got it' right away.

• It's a strange machine but it boasts some of the finest games Nintendo has ever produced. It really is too bad it didn't sell better. I think the downfall was it didn't use the same x86 architecture that Sony and Microsoft use so it wasn't easy to port games for it. This will probably be corrected with the NX.