What's your favourite dish to make and which region do you live in?

I just got done cooking old fashioned dumplings with the help of my fiancé's grandma. It was really delicious. :) So, it got me thinking, what is your favourite dish to make, and which country do you live in? Is the dish you make native to your land? Feel free to explain the recipe too. :3

Most Helpful Guy

• favourite dish: pad thai noodles
    country: Canada
    ingredients of recipe: rice vermicelli noodles (I think that's what they're called), eggs, safflower oil (it doesn't taste quite the same with olive oil), soy sauce, sweet thai chili sauce, lime juice, green onions, cilantro, cashews, grated carrot
    Sometimes I'll add in turmeric (for a nice golden colour) or grated red cabbage (it turns the egg whites a bit blue).

Most Helpful Girl

• Interesting thought! And although I don't cook very much, a dish I like to make from time to time that I enjoy is chicken caesar pasta. Super easy and not a lot of ingredients. I'm from the midwest US.

What Guys Said 3

• I live in Scotland, but I like making Beef Stir-fry. Easy as hell, get a frying pan, oil (I use olive), grease the pan, chop up some frying steak and throw it in. Give it a few mins then add some vegetables like mushrooms and red sweet peppers. Garnish with dark Soy sauce. Then you just serve it all together on a plate or in a wrap or fajita.

I don't really have times for the cooking since its more of a case of keeping an eye on it (do not leave it unattended cause it cooks fast and will likely be overdone if you leave it).

• Coconut Chicken Curry.
    I'm in Seattle.
    It is not from my native land.

• I live in the Midwest of USA I love to make tacos

What Girls Said 4

• Australian immigrant, came from China

And the favourite dish would either be dumpings, or fried eggs and tomatoes, which is a common Chinese dish

• I like making pastas

• I like making ravioli. I live in the USA

• I learned how to make banana pancakes. So that for now.