Does anyone actually enjoy these kinds of acts? (Talent show sword swallower)?

I hate these, I feel really sick just watching this, does anyone actually enjoy this?

Also for the record the show got complaints as people thought he was going to die :P

• I loved that video!
  • I hated that video!!
  • Sorry, I was too busy being sick
  • ARGH!!
  • meh, fairly average
  • hold my beer, I can do that

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh I watched this. Yeah, I wasn't a fan, all the time I kept imagining a sword in MY mouth and it did make me kinda sick. Not the type of talent I wanna watch. But he said he won in Russia I think so I guess some people see the appeal.

Most Helpful Guy

• They are incredible. These men are the thing, amazing, just amazing how they mix courage with knowledge and hability to give an incredible show.

I respect them interely.

• "Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity" :P I just can't watch it without feeling slightly sick... and I wasn't even in the room :O

• Well, i also feel that a little, but that's why we go to shows and stuff, to get some emotions pumping.

What Girls Said 1

• Not something I like watching either.

What Guys Said 1

• Haha I saw that. I loved it, thoroughly entertaining. I was on the edge of my seat