Have you ever been to a live music concert?

.. If so, who did you see? and if not , who would you like to see? ♥

Most Helpful Guy

• I used go in the 1980s and 1990s - The ones that come to mind are U2, The Waterboys, Billy Bragg and Tom Robertson - I think the last one I was at was in the Brixton Academy and I think it was "Suede" probably around the late 1990s -
    You couldn't drag me to a live event now - I would prefer to stay at home not even for a sport I would just watch it on TV.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup! :) Meat Loaf, Bon Jovi, My Chemical Romance, Good Charlotte, a hell of a lot of Green Day concerts, Bowling For Soup, The Blackout, Patent Pending and Queen (obviously not with Freddie Mercury) :P

• I like Bon jovi & Meat loaf :)

• Was My Chem good? I want them to get together, at least for for one more tour, to see them. I'm planning on hunting Frank and Gerard down anyway, to talk to them.

Oh, and was GC good? I may see them

• I forgot I've seen another band called The Struts and I've seen The Killers too! Too many!

@FallOutBoy2001 I think that for me in my teen emo stage, yes, they were fine. Looking back on the concert, I don't think that they were incredibly amazing. I actually enjoyed the opening act (The Blackout) more and went to go and see them at another point purely because of that. But they were still really enjoyable and I would have recommended going regardless were they still together.

I loved Good Charlotte! <3 I saw them on the Kerrang Relentless tour in 2011 and they were amazing! I would definitely say to go see them if you can. When I saw them, they played a lot of Cardiology stuff because obviously the album had only come out in 2010 but they were still very good and if they were at a different concert, they may be a bit more varied.

What Guys Said 29

• I've been to a ton:
    The full Wu-Tang Clan and Rage Against The Machine outside in the pouring rain in August '97 was UNREAL.

Others I've seen:
    Notorious B. I. G.
    Solo Wu-Tang acts: Ghostface Killah, Cappadonna, Method Man
    Redman (with Method Man)
    Busta Rhymes
    Naughty By Nature
    Beenie Man
    Long Beach Dub All-Stars (Sublime with a replacement singer)
    Green Day (when they first came out, and a riot started at the show, haha)
    Common (multiple)
    Talib Kweli (multiple)
    Mos Def
    Mos Def
    Pharaoh Monch
    Aesop Rock
    KRS-One (opened for him with a group I used to rap with, amazing experience)
    Blackalicious (opened for them)
    Jurassic-5
    50 Cent (maybe the worst show ever, haha)
    Phish (had a hippy friend convince me to go)
    Biz Markie
    Esoteric (local Boston rapper)
    Mr. Lif (Boston)
    Wordsworth
    Dave Matthews Band (had to do it to close with a chick😂)
    Cuba Gooding Sr. And The Main Ingredient (70s R&B)

I think that's it, but maybe I'm forgetting some, in my late teens and early 20s I went to a lot of shows👍

• Yes! I've seen Brad Paisley, Creed, Daughtry, Alter Bridge, this band called Prong, Black Sabbath, and tonight I'm in LA with my cousin to see Iron Maiden.

This summer, my good friend and I are planning to see KISS. We're also planning to go to a massive festival called Rockfest. Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin, Sevendust, and Sixx A. M. will be there among others.

I would LOVE to see Metallica. I've heard that their shows are the stuff of legend. Judas Priest would be great too. I'm sure there are a few others, but I can't remember who they are.

• So far here are the bands I've seen live:

Stone Temple Pilots
    Nightranger
    Three Dog Night
    The entire roster of Ozzfest 2005 (which was headlined by Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, In Flames, Mudvayne, and Black Label Society)
    Iced Earth (twice)
    Sabaton
    Van Halen

• A lot, but not as many as some people. I'd have to think a long time to think of them. But here's a short list off the top of my head.

The Turtles
    David Bowie
    Jethro Tull
    Bob Dylan
    Yes
    Bob Seger
    Dave Mason
    Uriah Heep
    Allman Brothers
    Willie Nelson
    Emma Lou Harris
    Edgar Winters
    Kansas
    Ozark Mountain Daredevils
    Styx
    Robin Trower
    Ten Years After

• Not to any major names but a few lesser known. I ran my church youth group and I took them to a 2 day concert/camp out in a deep canyon with Christian bands. A few of them are well known in that genre like Sanctus Real and Jeremy Camp. I don't remember the names of any others though, there was a lot.

• yeah. the last 1 had luda, muse, flo rida, macklemore and i forget who else. it was the final 4 concert in 2013 in atlanta. it was pretty dope

• Yes, I've only been to one concert in my life and that was in 2006 when I saw Bon Jovi at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ.

• Yep, seen GN'R, Jewel, George Jones (I have a wide taste in music). Probably more but that's all that comes to mind at the moment. Lots of people I'd like to see, too many to mention.

• You sure are full of questions. ;)
    I haven't been to one in quite a while. Last one was of Rammstein in 2013.

• lol well, i can ask three a day so i take advantage of that lol But no more until tomorrow now hahah

• Can't wait. And don't think I have forgotten about the quizzes. ;)

• lol i was gonna post one tonight , but posted this instead sorrrryyy lol

• Um yeah one though it was just a short one before 4th of July fireworks.

• Yes to the following:
    1. Coldplay
    2. Linkin Park
    3. Usher
    4. Notorious B. I. G.
    5. Boyz 2 Men
    6. Rihanna
    7. Fugees (Wyclef Jean)

Tons more but those were the largest ones I really wanted to go to that I remember right now.

• Just going to list a few of the bigger names that I've seen since smaller bands will fill a few pages:

Slipknot
    Avenged Sevenfold
    Fallout Boy
    Panic! at the Disco
    Lamb of God
    Greenday
    Soundgarden
    Alice in Chains
    Marilyn Manson
    Rob Zombie
    Korn
    Judas Priest
    Rise Against
    Five Finger Death Punch

The most recent pro band I've gone to see was The Dillinger Escape Plan which was off the rails. As to be expected from those nuts though :P

• wow such a long list. Thanks!

• @FallOutBoy2001
      FFDP was pretty good. Nothing spectacular though, granted it was a festival as opposed to their own thing, also they played mostly their recent stuff and only their older stuff gives me the musical hard-on (a bit biased here). Way too rowdy for moms
      Greenday was actually pretty chilled out, imho. Definite grain of salt thing there since I'm comparing it to things like Devil Driver, LoG, Dillinger, etc. But still, they're a stadium filler so getting a seated ticket wouldn't be to hard on the body.
      And yup Brendon was definitely running the waterworks if you catch my drift

• I'll see them someday, I love their music.
      I could get seats if I went to see them, but if I go by myself I'll wind up in the pit anyway.
      Oh i totally catch your drift. I want to see them and my friends want to see them but we don't really want to sing Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have... while standing next to my mom.

• Most memorable one was the Rolling Stones with 90,000 others, Billy Joel may have been the best, last one was Pink opening for Train.

• Yep. A lot of no-name/scene bands though. Often just going to clubs with 4-5 bands for 5-10 bucks.

• a few

• I have seen.
    Tom Jones
    Rod Stewart
    Katy Hurt
    Lucy May

• pentatonix, rolling stones, gnr, those two swedish girls.. forgot their name

• Bob dylan in Barcelona
    Muse, kendrik lamar, the War on Drugs, noel Gallagher, Paul McCartney at Roskilde Festival, Denmark :)

I wanna see U2 so badly! :)

• I've went to many fairs, They rarely are good doe unless you drunk lol. And shelton

• I've been to a lot. All metal and industrial shows.

• I saw tony levin

• I want to attend COLDPLAY live so bad :/

• I saw Pearl Jam, Franz Ferdinand and Keane in Chile a couple years back.

• To many concerts

Michael Buble was the most famous one i think

• Yep we have lots of music festivals in my city

• Yes. Violent femmes, nickelback, linkin park and eminem.

• yes l have been

• Yes I was aparat from a live music concerts, a lot of times because I was playing on the piano and also dance spectacles.

• Shitty thang's most bands and artists I listen to are either retired or old... usually they're like 57-63 now... and those who're active they'd definitely not travel to ma country since they don't have a large fanbase here... they're mostly American or British bands... so they'd definitely not even think about travellin' to where I live...

What Girls Said 20

• yeah, i go to concerts often. they are the defining point of my nightlife. there's this Angolan musician called djeff afrozila who performs at beautiful locations like beaches and resorts around the city. his mixes are so rejuvenating, they make my heart beat faster paired with the atmosphere.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7kBBVNUYR4

• I've see Fall Out Boy twice, I happened to go to the concert where Pete cried singing Save Rock and Roll. Honestly, they were so excited onstage and played so well.

I'm going to Warped Tour this summer, looking forward to that.

I'd love to see Green Day, Blink 182, Black Veil Brides, Of Mice and Men, Panic! At The Disco, Pierce The Veil, and All Time Low live.

• Yes I have. I've been to a music concert 3 times in my life. All of them were concerts of Arab stars. The first in 1998, I saw the music concert of Kadem Saher. In 2007, I went to the concert of Reda Taliani and Cheb Khaled. Finally in 2014 I went to the one of Badr Soultan and Myriam Fares. I did not choose to go to any of them, I went just by chance, lol xD
    I would love to go to a music concert of a DJ like David Guetta or Bob Sinclar.

• Styx, Night Ranger, Bret Michaels (lmao, it was free), Kansas, Panic at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, and all the smaller bands that opened for them.

But I'd love to see 30 Seconds to Mars and Avenged Sevenfold live!

• nope, I've only been in DJ's concerts.. not exactly signing there

• but eh yeah, I think that counts XD

Afrojack
      Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike
      David Solano
      Nicky Romero
      Dvbbs
      Paul Van Dyk
      Don diablo
      Sander Van Doorn
      W & W

• No, and that makes me really sad.

• Countless! Best one was the Tragically Hip.

• Yes! I'm an avid concert goer and I LOVE live shows. I've seen:

System of a Down
    Metallica
    Linkin Park
    Blink 182
    Rise Against
    Def Leppard
    Bullet for my Valentine
    Green Day
    Muse
    Rage Against the Machine
    Styx
    Bon Jovi
    The Rolling Stones

• I've been to dozens and dozens.

• T-pain, pitbull, new boyz, lupe fiasco.

• Foster the People!

I would like to see a ton of bands though! Hopefully artists I actually like will be at the Neon Desert Festival this summer!

• Yes. I've been to a few. I've seen Jasmine Sullivan and Chris Brown. I'd like to see Paramore.

• Couple country concerts like Tim McGraw and Keith Urban. Went to the Sasquatch! Music Festival once and doing it again this year.

• Never really had the chance to go see anyone that's like like legit famous before but I AM going to a Simple Plan concert on May 31st, tickets already bought. 😛 FINALLY! Couldn't be more hyped.

• Id like to see Bon Jovi playing live

• Ya I saw shakira and james blunt and ither local bands

It s great! Wish I could do it more often

• Never been to one. I don't do good with large crowds.

• Not yet I want to see papa roach or the pretty reckless but I really want to see kiss

• I went to a Bob Dylan concert once, and also to a concert of a group named Kasba.

• I've been to two. The first one was 2-3 years ago. It was a Christian concert, with Skillet, Third day, Jamie grace, and a few others

Then I went to a Francesca batestelli one about a year ago