What's the answer to this Th! nk question?

What's the answer to this Th!nk question ?
Its an action, and surprisingly I was wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• how are u supposed to play that?

• It's more like a puzzle, you guess the word the picture tells you. can be sports/movies/ tv shows/ phrases/ actions ,... you get it.

• Sometimes (like the question i found above) You don't know what you should type in google.
      So be careful.

• pfft haha you'll end up doing something completely different :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like measure to me.

• Shit.. That's correct bro. I was close though, it reminded me of all Tje penis size questions on gag

What Girls Said 2

• ummmm is it a highfive? or clapping?

• Clap?

What Guys Said 1

• if ka-me-ha-me-ha was your answer, then I'm not surprised that you are wrong... lol

• What? Let's not go into much details about the correct hand position. That sir, is close enough.

• it's not only not even close to the right position, that line also doesn't look like energy or anything else related to it either.
      I'd never thought of that, not before the latest DBS episode I've watched today (which included a ka-me-ha-me-ha) and not after it lol