Do you like this cover song or the Original?

Cover song

Original

• Cover song
  • Original
  • Both
  • Neither
The cover song is my favorite. :D
I guess I'm the only person that really loves the cover. :D

Most Helpful Guy

• The cover was pretty good but I think I still like the original better. I just think it's a better pop song than as a rock song.

Probably the best cover I've ever seen is a rock cover of a Lion King song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByEdXkQ30ys

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think this was the best song to cover metal on. I think Marylin masons version of sweet dreams is a good example of a great cover.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm not a massive metal fan but I do like metal and I don't think the song worked very well for a metal cover and I really didn't like either.

• I prefer the metal cover version when I heard the original a few weeks back I found it annoying.

• She has a lot more power blues voice... If she was put in front of a proper blues/jazz band the song would be pretty interesting. It's some stale pop instrumental crap shoot though... Too bad, she has a great voice.

• the cover sounds sucks ass

• hmm both good

• I've been listening to all that guys covers for weeks!

• Both are shit... music for kids or pansies... in which category do ya belong?

Original's from 2014... and it's referred as "alternative rock" in Wikipedia... so figure out... I saw a little bit from da video as well... and I can figure out wot kind of shit it is...

As for da other one... he doesn't even have a Wikipedia article... and his video's absolutely ridiculous...

I didn't listen to 'em yet since I listen to something else right now... but I'm absolutely sure they sound as shitty as they look... and original version video's total views... it just makes me wanna throw maself from da 5th floor...59 millions really?

I really feel disgusted dat young generation listens to dat music... not only music but current video clips suck... mainstream music was far better like 30 years ago and they made better video-clips as well...

So... FUCK both versions... I'll give it a go and listen to 'em tonight... but I'm absolutely sure I won't like 'em...

• The video's aren't what matter in this case, it's only about how the song sounds. I don't think you should listen to them with that kind of mentality.

• The dude does his music through youtube and no he isn't famous nor is he American.

I have these 2 bands I like.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jud_SnKTlY
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edBYB1VCV0k

• I'd definitely bang dat Agonist chick...

What Girls Said 4

• I like the original

• the metals a bit weird but i like it and the originals good too so yeah i guess its just personal opinion

• I like Fifth Harmony's cover better but the original is great too!

• I like all types of music but for some reason that cover didn't fit.