[SPOILERS] Have you watched Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice? Did you enjoy it [SPOILERS]?

I heard critics talk about the film and criticise it pretty harshly but having watched it over the weekend, I thought it was very good.

What did you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lois was literally the stupidest character ever.
    Why to we desperately need more female characters in movies? Because even when we get them half are idiots that serve very little purpose other than something pretty to look at. Please give female characters more substance other than the stubborn damsel in distress! I'm going to keep doing what I want so I can keep getting rescued!
    Ugh
    Not to mention if you were going to try to get someone to help you save your mother wouldn't that be the first words out of your mouth? Do you really care about your mom or do you really just want a dust up?
    Plus was it up me or was batman completely and utterly unlike able at all.

• "Not to mention if you were going to try to get someone to help you save your mother wouldn't that be the first words out of your mouth? Do you really care about your mom or do you really just want a dust up?"

lol Good point. XD

I actually liked Batman. Though I'm weird.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• It was aight