Watching American Pie with guys?

Some guys from my class wanted to watch a movie and I said I would see it with them. They picked American Pie. I have never seen it and I feel like this is going to be super awkward watching all those sex scenes with a bunch of guys (one being my crush)! I can't back out now and they want to watch it. Any advice?

By the way the guy I have a crush on does not know and I don't think he likes me back. Another girl might be there too but I don't know yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a comedy, with lots of sex jokes and just a couple of boobs scenes thrown in. No reason to feel awakward, specially when tye vibe will be very chill and all, since you're watching a comedy.

Most Helpful Girl

• The movie is basically all about the chase, not actually sex. I wouldn't worry, you will probably spend most of the movie laughing your arse off.

What Guys Said 9

• It is actually quite a tame movie - It is the guys being awkward about sex that makes it funny

• They'll probably act like idiots and you're gonna feel really uncomfortable. That's not really advice but that's how it'll go.

• Greaaaat. Can't wait.

• naah, its an awesome old movie, you'll love it.

• Not very a sexy movie.

• That's why they picked it. Probably FOR your crush.
    It's a funny movie though.

• Haha no they have no idea I think he's cute. He doesn't even know.

• keep telling yourself that

• No I'm serious. He doesn't seem to think much of me.

• They are going to want to cream pie you, after watching American Pie
    Ooohhhhh!

• Aaaah no they won't. They don't like me like that.

• Ready bucket of ice cuz it's gonna get hott hott hotta..

• Lol they don't like me like that.

• there aren't that many sex scenes I don't know what girls think but I thought it was hilarious.

• The whole movie is about sex.

• oh yeah it's all about them trying to lose their virginity and there's lots of sex jokes but actual scenes there aren't that many.

• Get ready for being their own personal apple pie.

I can almost guarantee they'll talk lots about sex with you, and trying to fuck you (and if they are like me, then they don't care if they like the girl or not - if she's willing to put out then I'm willing to put in)

• Haha no they only see me as a friend.

What Girls Said 1

• bake pies to eat while watching and everyone will love you