Would women consider reading Snow Crash and maybe find Hiro attractive?

I see a lot of women who are into all these romance fantasy novels like Harry Potter, Twilight, the Hunger Games, Divergent, 50 Shades of Grey, etc. But a lot of the male leads are young and handsome white males, so I wonder how the ladies would feel if they read the books that I read: cyberpunk. One in particular is called Snow Crash and the main protagonist is Hiro Protagonist (real name known), who's a cyber warrior, hacker, and a pizza delivery man. It's in a setting that's similar to the Matrix or Blade Runner.

I wonder how the ladies would feel that instead of typical fantasy book heroes like Harry Potter, Edward Cullen, or Christian Grey, they'd see a half-Korean, half-black, man in his 30's, has dreadlocks, dresses in a black leather Korean outfit, rides a motorcycle, and has two swords on his back? And instead of supernatural powers, he uses programming instead?

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds interesting, I guess. The quality of the book is more important than the attractiveness of the protagonist.

What Guys Said 1

• he's a pretty terribly written character, so I'd say that's doubtful.