What do you think about eminem?

What do you think about eminem? I think he is aged and stale.
What do you think about eminem?

• He is good artist
  • He is bad and ugly

Most Helpful Girl

• He is good. Nice lyrics. I'm not really a fan but i enjoy a few of his songs. Some of his songs suck though gotta admit for example : "ass like that"" . Also, why would you call him ugly? He is hotter than most especially if you think he looks "aged" . I used to have a celeb crush on him damn he was and still is fiinnee

Most Helpful Guy

• at this point he is a little old school and obviously his better days seem to be behind him but i still consider him a great artist based on what he's done.

i also wouldn't put it past him for him to come out with another great album at some point. creativity is not an endless well. in can come in bursts and spurts.

What Girls Said 8

• Cool! man!

• I have never really liked him. I wouldn't resort to personal attacks but I have never been a fan of his music.

• Some of his work is super offensive but most of it is honestly genius.

• Eminem 😍😍😍

• I like his earlier music still.

• I voted A but agree he's aged and stale.

• Slim Shady :)

• He's great. I've always loved him

What Guys Said 12

• He's a good artist but his best is behind him.

It's hard for anyone to stay relevant in the music industry through multiple generations.

• he's the best in the world he beat them all out, he's the worlds best Rapper

• I also like MC Hammer he always kept it clean and could really throw some tunes out there

• He is a great lyricist and one of the most successful rappers of all time, but he hasn't been relevant for a long time. "Till I Collapse" is probably my favorite workout song ever.

• He is a great rapper, but in the last couple years. He aged and stale. He's getting older. He's still rich, so life for him is still great.

• Its good chocolate and peanuts is my fav kind.

• He's a skilled rapper, that is for sure. Better than most of the more mainstream and young rappers in my opinion (for example: ASAP Rocky and little Wayne)

• He might be a good rapper but he isn't rap god as he claim, i'll probably go with the god mc Rakim for that spot.

• I don't really follow him but many years ago when he started I liked his music.

• Between the years 2002 and 2007, he was the GOD of music and rap. I don't like his new style but he's still the best rapper ever. If 2pac was alive, maybe 2pac's rap skill would become better than eminem's.

• Not an Eminem fan but I guess he's alright.

• i like him. haven't listened to any of his new stuff.

• Actually I'd consider The Slim Shady LP one of da best albums from da 90s,,,