What do you think of this video of Donald Trump 7 Eleven spoof, being made fun of for his 7/11 mistake when he meant 9/11?

• I think this is hilarious. XD
  • I think this is funny.
  • I think this is meh.
  • I don't think this is funny.
  • This is stupid.
  • Others
  • Nothing

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't like Trump but for this, I'm not gonna crucify him. It's funny and something we can joke about but it's a genuine mistake anyone could have made so it's not so bad :P

• 7/11? lol no, that's a hideous error. especially if he was trying to make an emotional reaction - talking about how he was there personally. if he was there to witness all these people suffering horribly, you'd think he'd remember the fucking date (especially if he's gonna bring up something more than a decade ago and way out of context just to stir people's feelings up in dreadful rhetoric). frankly, he could not come across as less sincere.

• @the_rake guys, he said at 7/11 not on 7/11.
      7/11 was the first to respond on 9/11.

Engine Company 7, Ladder company 1, Battalion 1 = 7/11

besides, do you really think he was going to make THAT mistake?

• @HeyItsAnto interesting, I did not know that.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is exactly what is wrong with American politics... the minutia becomes more impirtant than the substance. But hey, half of those in the US are dumb as dirt which is why they have the siuation they are in, both personally and nationally. You can't fix stupid.

• It is very said that we are such a stupid country that we will wind up with two choices for president both of which make me nauseous

• Thanks for MHO. I re-read this post and it is astounding the level of arrogance and stubbornness of some of the 20 year olds who talk as though they know everything but yet haven't even graduated college. Reality will slap these people hard until they get it.

• So tell me a great one, how does a trade war with China benefit United States? How does it encourage the Chinese government to help us keep a lid on North Korea? There are so many adverse ramifications to the proposals of Donald Trump that are of course missed by businessmen like you.

What Girls Said 7

• That's fucking hilarious XD omg

• But but I love Donald trump he's my man Jesus 🙏🏼 media3.giphy.com/media/3o7WTCBePyp2GCamIM/200w.gif

• It's all very cringy

• its so dumb its funny xD lol it doesn't make sense tho in my opinion. he made one little mistake n now its a big thing? lol THAT makes it dumb, the guy in the wig made it funny lol

• He honestly made a mistake which is something we all do. People in this country are so hypocritical they are so easily offended but are quick to judge and make fun of others.

• lol it's kinda funny but not really.

• This is stupid

What Guys Said 14

• I don't think its really something you should make fun of considering it's tied to the 9/11 tragedy. As for trumps mistake well, people sometimes say things they don't mean when they are speaking. I've seen it done by both democrats and republicans who don't use teleprompters and pre-written speeches. That's how you can tell the true speakers from the fake ones, the fake ones never make mistakes, because everything is pre-written for them by professionals while real speakers, make mistakes, get caught up in the moment, they speak from the heart, and their own words, not someone else's.

Of course trump also could have been talking about the the fire station/department who were the first to respond to the 9/11 tragedy. But I could be wrong *shrugs*

• As much as I'd rather have another candidate like Rand Paul or John Kasich as our next president anyday over Trump, Clinton and the rest of the other candidates, I think it's funny how all of the extremely Anti-Trump groups bash Trump and his supporters for being the biased ones yet they'll find every opportunity to put him and his supporters on the negative spotlight, even if it's as little as this mistake. Hell, Trump can probably accidently fart in public and the Anti-Trump extremists would even make fun of that and use that as their "valid evidence" that Trump is too horrible and Hitler-like as a candidate

I'm no racist or a woman-hater since some of my closest friends are Hispanics and I have a great relationship with my mom but I'm honestly sick and tired of the race and misogynist card being constantly pulled by the Trump Haters regarding illegal immigration issues and Trump's comments toward Rosie O' Donnell.

• However, I do have a problem when they only come here just to get our benefits only to take them for granted, refuse to learn our de facto language (English) at all and commit felonies (drug and human trafficking, murder, kidnapping, sexual assault, etc.). I'm pretty sure if some of us came their country (Mexico) illegally and did the same exact things, they'd be upset about it the same way we are about some of the illegals from Mexico (and some countries in Central America) who has done them while some of the Hispanics here in the US who call our border patrol actions racist and xenophobic, would be singing a completely different tune.

• Well I do, have a problem with illegal immigrants, it disrupts the economy and takes away jobs from actual citizens who pay taxes and the like. I understand wanting to come here to have a better life and all that, but do it legally or not at all. And drains our resources even further. They're like a parasite.

Now if they are just visiting for vacations or something like that then I have no issues but if your trying to live here to it right or not at all. We do not and should reward people for breaking the law, and trump is right on the fact that it need stop now. I want none of this bs from Bernie who wants take every illegal immigrant who broke into the country and grant them automatic citizenship. And Hillary is not much better.

• You know people are idiots when they find the smallest mistake to humiliate someone.
    People are acting so pathetic, they're giving Trump more and more power. Ohhh the irony and ignorance... xD

• I don't even like Trump at all but his haters baffle me about as much as his supporters, lol. On top of what you stated about the things they do to give him more power, they constantly pull the race and gender/misogynist card on him. I'm not a racist or a woman-hater or anything since I have a lot of good friends who are from Mexico , along with a good female friends and a great relationship with my mother, I find the race and gender card shit to be annoying. They need to come up with a more valid and original attack against Trump for his political status if they really want to prevent him from becoming the next president.

• There is alway some one that has to stir up the cess pool

• First time I have heard he made that mistake - Unfortunate - I personally think there are some things that you don't joke about so video a bit far for me.

• Comedians will be sad when he loses the Presidential race, because he's a gold mine of comedy stupidity.
    I think Colbert said something similar when Sarah Palin decided to come back into the public. She's such an easy target for every comedian it just makes their jobs easier.

• His followers say, "he speaks his mind and says exactly what he means!"
    Yet when he says dumb shit like this it's all, "that's not what he meant! He was misinterpreted!"

• And the funny thing is - there's no misinterpretation going on, he can be clearly heard on audio misspeaking. And when Trump supporters are backed into a corner they lash out on "Oh so you believe everything media tells you huh?", when you don't even just have the media's word that Trump misspoke but you have Trump's own words as poor that the daft old sod misspoke

• @FatherJack1980 Exactly. Trump has said he is 100% for abortion yet his followers deny he said it. They deny he has been chummy with the Clintons yet there are weddings, parties etc. He is on video commending Obama and Hillary yet "he never said that".

• The video was pretty dumb. Not very funny. Normally people are good at making funny trump videos but not those guys.

• who cares he's our next president.

• He's showing a lot of common signs of sleep deprivation.

• *spoiler* Trump goes to 7/11 everyday to get his morning slurpee xD

• Ummmmm. This isn't funny at all

• That was a good one.

• Everyone makes gaffs and can misspeak at times regardless if it is a genius or a moron like Trump.

• https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cggcvt-UkAEOmws.jpg

'Murica !

I don't think he made a mistake when he said 7/11 instead of 9/11 - I just don't think he cares about the date nor, very much, what happened there. But then again USA voted for Bush junior who lied to go to war to kill civilians, so heck - I'll hope this buffoon will not be worse for our planet

• According to many Trump supporters, Trump meant #711, the fire station/department who were the first to respond to the 9/11 tragedy. Wasn't really sure if that's what he truly meant.

• The key word is "at"

"at 7/11"

if he meant the date he would have said "on 7/11"

Guys, its basic grammar...

• @HeyItsAnto Yeessss... all the world's media has it wrong but you have it right! /s

It's basic listening skills, heck in this video I'll post it's even basic reading skills - he very clearly say "on"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sXQ3YJtlqo

(and this idiot Trump gets my blood boiling so it's my last say)