Just got a new tattoo and just thought I'd ask if anyone had an ink they wanted to share?

This is my new tattoo and I like looking at other's ink and figured others do too.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• @teawrecks

You're up kid!

• Nah, I'd just feel dirty for some reason. I want to stay clean. Not that I say tattoos are bad, but I'd feel weird with one personally.

• I think I've shared mine one too many times

• nope, I don't think they will fit me well. and I change my mood often... too afraid I'll regret

• -_______- *sigh*

• Not into tattoos myself but yours is pretty cool.

• I wish I could get a tattoo but being disabled people tell me I would not be able to get one

• I would look into it especially if you are just physically disabled... the only reason you wouldn't be able to is if you were mentally disabled enough to not be able to make your own decisions.

• Well I hope science develops enough to do something about the spasms so you can have an easier time and get all the tats you want. :) I'm sure it will eventually although who knows how long it'll take

• Thanks sweety so much

What Girls Said 11

• I don't have any tattoos but I've designed a couple. I would share the one I designed for my sister which she's getting next week but I'm not sure how to do that😅

• take a pic, save it to your computer and just upload it

• That looks really cool!

• Thank you! :) She's getting it done next weekend so I'm really excited to see her get it!

• aw cute. can we know the story behind it?
    i have no ink atm but there are a few i wanna get.

• ever since I was capable of making this sign with my hands (it is I love you in sign language) my dad and I have been exchanging it so today we got matching tattoo of it. I also have a semicolon in the dip of my collarbone. I have at least 1 more I want to get

• OMG that's so cute! :D love it!
      the semi colon is one i wanna get too.

• https://imgur.com/yjVIC8d.jpg
    https://imgur.com/n34hY6r.jpg

I have 2 more. My name, and a music note.

• I don't have one yet, but I would like to get a few eventually. I actually have it picked out, but not sure where on my body I would like to put it yet. Also, not sure if the wording will be exactly the same.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...938929abe0.jpg

• Also, just the main ribbon and wings, none of that in the background. I think I would change the words to Donate Life.

• Oh that's awesome. My next one I want incorporates my dad's cancer ribbon in it

• Sorry to hear about your dad. I want to do two memorial tattoos for both my parents, but not sure exactly what. That organ donation one is for my boyfriend, who has had three kidney transplants in his life, so it is an issue that is close to my heart.

• No but thats so cute!

• that's a cute tattoo, i'm not a huge fan of them but if i had to get one i'd get something like:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...dc2edcd5f5.jpg

• Definitely too lazy to hunt them all down again so I took this from my tinder 😂

http://i.imgur.com/dWXhkaj.jpg

• those are awesome :) I have a small semicolon in the dip of my collarbone as well as this new one I got

• I don't have a tattoo at the moment but I think in the future I might get one. Don't know what exactly. But your tattoo is cool it's even cooler your dad has a matching one.

• No tats of my own yet, but that's really cool :)

• That looks awesome!😊Never had any tats but I do have my upper lips pierced

• Dont have a tat, but if i was ever tog et one it would probably be this...
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...30c3a7b722.jpg