For those GAGers that are boxing fans, which of the following boxing legends do you wish to be like in terms of athletic ability and skills?

(Ladies, you can also answer this poll question too.)

• Muhammad AliFor those GAGers that are boxing fans, which of the following boxing legends do you wish to be like in terms of athletic ability and skills?
  • Sugar Ray RobinsonFor those GAGers that are boxing fans, which of the following boxing legends do you wish to be like in terms of athletic ability and skills?
  • "Iron" Mike TysonFor those GAGers that are boxing fans, which of the following boxing legends do you wish to be like in terms of athletic ability and skills?
  • Sugar Ray LeonardFor those GAGers that are boxing fans, which of the following boxing legends do you wish to be like in terms of athletic ability and skills?
  • Roberto DuranFor those GAGers that are boxing fans, which of the following boxing legends do you wish to be like in terms of athletic ability and skills?
  • Joe LouisFor those GAGers that are boxing fans, which of the following boxing legends do you wish to be like in terms of athletic ability and skills?
  • Other answers

Most Helpful Guy

• Those are all great fighters, tough to pick. I'm biased towards Tyson because he was my favorite growing up. But goddamn, Sugar Ray Robinson had that one hitter quitter!

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 12

• None I have my own style stick and move and I am a knock out artist when I was a Golden Glover. But If I had to chose Half l would chose Half Rocky Marciano and Ali with Mike Tysons hand speed

• not a boxing fan but I'll go with A

• Without a doubt - Muhammad Ali was the best of the best.

• Ali put the science in the sweet science. Not the toughest there ever was, but the most complete boxer ever.

• He's very unorthodox/non-textbook with his fighting style, meaning no one but him can fight the way he fights (with his hands down and dancing around his opponents) because he feels more comfortable with that style, along with his athleticism. I'd say Sugar Ray Robinson is the most complete boxer (he had punching power, hand speed, footwork, ring intelligence, etc.). In fact, Muhammad Ali himself even admitted that Robinson is the #1 greatest P4P boxer of all time and is his inspiration to be the next greatest boxer.

• Muhammed Ali, he is a boxing legend a lot of people dream to be like him. (This topic brought me a memory where Floyd said he is better than Muhammed Ali and Robinson haha)

• Floyd's a great boxer of the last decade along with Pacquiao but as a long time fan of the sport, I think he took it too far with that comment. Ali and Robinson fought the very best boxers, in-shape and at their peaks in their compitition during their era. Mayweather was too busy being sucked into his money and corrupt boxing politics while his highly anticipated match with Pacman has been constantly delayed and overdue for 5 years before they finally fought (which they were past their primes already).

As soon as the Mayweather and Pacquiao stepped in the ring, I just didn't really care for the match anymore because they should have fought already in 2009-2010. Also, I knew Mayweather was gonna win with the late match.

• I'm was a HUGE Mike Tyson fan so I chose him. I'm surprised Roy Jones Jr didn't make the list!

• For me, there's something about agility and speed that's way too cool to ignore! :D

• Where's Balboa?

• Joe Louis is my favorite boxer.

• Since i think normal boxing is gay i pick "Don "The Bull" Adams" a bare knuckle boxer who i just googled and picked because of his cool name

• Tyson, by far.

• Can i say floyd mayweather?