Who do you think would win in a one-on-one fight in a Jungle, Naked Snake/Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid or John Rambo?

• Naked Snake/Big Boss (Metal Gear Solid)Who do you think would win in a one-on-one fight in a Jungle, Naked Snake/Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid or John Rambo?
  • John Rambo (First Blood)Who do you think would win in a one-on-one fight in a Jungle, Naked Snake/Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid or John Rambo?
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 2

• I stand for Big Boss. Rambo is weapon of massive destruction, but the Snake Eater's stealth abilities are simply amazing, in a jungle set (where he actually have defeated predators with superpowers like The Fear, who's stealth skills are even better than Snake's) that would make the difference, and put the balance toward Big Boss's side.

• I would say Naked Snake/Big boss since he has more camo it would be easier for him to blend in with the environment especially in a jungle setting Big boss has gone through a tough torture making him the ultimate soldier and in a fistfight BB CQC has the advantage