How many of you guys would dream of working with pop star Rihanna and other male artist?

What if you entered a dream contest to work with 2 major pop star?

What Girls Said 1

• not me.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't dream of working with a pop star like Rihanna or a male pop artist. However, it would be really awesome if there was a contest to work with a rock/metal artist. I would enter into something like that. I'm not interested in pop though. I can't write pop since I haven't been influenced much by it since I haven't listened to it much.

• That sounds horrible to me.

• Because your not like us elite artist, you can a simple life that just your style. r

• Sure some deals are bad and somec are great

• the truth they sign a average band and put little effort in promoting them, but for a"star" someone highly charismatic they are going put everything into that artist . you have band that worst hard they want a pieace. the finding a great manger is the first step. cdn1.theodysseyonline.com/.../...lyn-Monroe-01.jpg