What's your favorite Prince song (s)?

:) What's your favorite Prince song (s)?

I was so saddened when I learned about Prince's death. The world lost an amazingly talented individual.

So what's your favorite Prince song? Which songs will live on forever in your heart and soul?

• When Doves Cry
    24% (16)14% (5)21% (21)Vote
  • Cream
    3% (2)6% (2)4% (4)Vote
  • Purple Rain
    26% (17)26% (9)26% (26)Vote
  • Little Red Corvette
    18% (12)3% (1)13% (13)Vote
  • I Wanna Be Your Lover
    6% (4)3% (1)5% (5)Vote
  • Other (Specify Below) and AsianFlower is a Cool, Hot Babe :)
    11% (7)26% (9)16% (16)Vote
  • I Just Want to See the Results and AsianFlower is a Cool, Hot Babe :)
    12% (8)22% (8)15% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0
23|24

Most Helpful Guy

• While I respect his playing and music, I have not found a single song of his that I actually like tbh. His voice is a bit too high and whiny for my personal taste.

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Venus De Milo @AsianFlower.
    This song is One of the Most beautiful song prince has ever done on his piano, no Lyrics. It's from his Movie "Under the Cherry Moon" and a song that I will never Forget... Nor will I ever forget him.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for the Like, @AsianFlower. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence.. I have some pix that I found in the newspaper and hung them on my refrig of Prince. He was the Best from the Rest and never will be forgotten and I know that they will get down to the nitty gritty true facts of what really happened those hours before and after he died... xxoo

What Guys Said 23

• I think my favorites are "Purple Rain," "Little Red Corvette," "When Doves Cry," and not to be missed --- "Raspberry Beret."
    What an incredible musician and songwriter.

2|1
    0|0
  • I loved the Sinead O'Connor version of "Nothing Compares To You"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZCiHsIfrOg

2|0
    0|0
  • Raspberry Beret.

2|0
    0|0
  • The only one that I really know is Purple Rain. I had a friend who did a KILLER karaoke performance of that song.

1|0
    0|0
  • when doves cry is my personal favorite

1|0
    0|0
  • Party like Its 1999

2|0
    0|0
  • I wish he did a cover of "knocking on heavens door" 😂 Man that would be fitting for a jehovas witness lol

2|0
    0|0
  • I've never listened to Prince, like most of the people on Facebook who made a big deal of out his death.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like his music. However, I respect him a lot because he's a true musician.

2|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for noticing the difference! It's kinda' like comparing a lip sync band with live performers! And I hardly just mean Prince, just musicians in general!

• I believe he wrote "Eternal Flame" for Susanna Hoffs of The Bangles to sing. I vote for that one.

2|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes it snows in April. Hands down. :(

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, that song is a great reminder that there is so much more to Prince than his radio hits.

Why the sad face? :(

• Because i feel sad for him. I was shocked like most people. I don't think most people understand or see how talented he really was

• Controversy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would die 4 you

2|0
    0|0
  • Partyman, hands down.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like 'Kiss' and 'Raspberry Beret'

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of the video, but I love the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riQdwhU1__U

1|0
    0|0
  • Do Me, Baby. Babymaking music the way it's supposed to be.

2|0
    0|0
  • The one where the illuminati didn't murder him behind the curtains.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't know any of his songs

0|0
    0|0
  • dont know any of his music

0|0
    0|0
  • None. Couldn't care less about him

0|0
    0|0
  • Kiss...

2|0
    0|0
  • maybe little red corvette ;)

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• I Wanna Be Your Lover and Little Red Corvette are my top favorite. It is funny when I was a kid I don't really care much about his music at all, but as an adult I actually found/find myself enjoying his music. There is song playing right now by him (never heard of it till this moment) as I'm posting here. But I really like it and it is called Still Waiting:
    https://youtu.be/CgeIovetyH8

2|0
    0|0
  • Darling Nikki 😏😏😏😏😏😂
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leRTkTBbcac
    Anyway, I love them all, I don't have an actual personal favourite though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know many of his songs but when I was a little girl I loved the song Baby You're a Star.

2|0
    0|0
  • I pretty much only know Purple Rain.

2|0
    0|0
  • i LOVED his most recent song that he allowed to be on Youtube, this woman named Danielle Curiel (like me #twinz) choreographed a dance to it and ya know how much i like dances. the song is called Breakfast Can Wait but it's been taken down from youtube and made private. here's a re upload of it.

2|0
    0|0
  • Voted for When Doves Cry🕊🕊

I liked him because he was all about "being yourself" He had great stage presence & When Dove Cry has always been one of my favorite songs of all time. I also love Kiss, Purple Rain, The Beautiful Ones, etc. He will be missed!
    🎤🎸🕊💜♐️(close enough lol)

1|0
    0|0
  • The only one that I kind of like is Little Red Corvette.

My dad on Prince's tragic death: "The only good thing about this is that they can stop playing David Bowie all the time now. The bad thing is that now they'll play all of *his* music now."

1|0
    0|0
  • PURPLE RAIN... speak's to my inner soul😢☺

3|0
    0|0
  • There are so many it's hard to pick. Such talent gone. Very sad 😞

3|0
    0|0
  • It's between Little Red Corvette and Purple Rain.

3|0
    0|0
  • Little Red Corvette has kind of a story behind being my favourite lol I used to think he was saying Either way Colette so... lol took me like two months to figure that out xD When Doves Cry is pimpin tho

1|0
    0|0
  • LIttle Red Corvette is my favorite. First Prince song I ever heard when I was really young.

2|0
    0|0
  • When Doves Cry

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Kiss the best :)

1|0
    0|0
  • When Doves Cry
    Diamonds and Pearls
    Cream
    I wanna be your lover

2|0
    0|0
  • When Doves Cry.

2|0
    0|0
  • My favorite song is "Little Red Corvette"

2|0
    0|0
  • I love I Wanna Be Your Lover. I never even knew it was Prince until recently.

1|1
    0|0
  • Raspberry Beret is my all time favorite

2|0
    0|0
  • cream followed by when doves cry

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely Little Red Corvette is my favorite.
    I also like Let's Pretend We're Married

1|0
    0|0
  • I was a Michael fan , But prince had great music. I gotta go with when doves cry. I had to jig on that a little when I first heard it, I was like I don't know mike we have more talent

1|0
    0|0
    • I <3 Michael too! :) His music videos were so creative. I miss that kind of artistry today