Who would win James Bond or Sherlock Holmes?

• Sherlock Holmes
    60% (6)47% (7)52% (13)Vote
  • James Bond
    40% (4)53% (8)48% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry but Sherlock doesn't stand a chance I'm afraid the difference in combat experience, technology and gear/gadgets at their disposal as well as their weapons, training and quality of weaponry make it clear James would be the winner here.

As much as I love Sherlock he's not a soldier he's a detective he's not trained for combat.

Bond is an elite goverment agent who specializes in infiltration, espionage and assassination of highly dangerous individuals and regularly goes against the worlds most dangerous soldiers, assassins, killers and evil individuals. He's trained in all forms of modern and old fashioned combat, from firearms, gadgets, hand to hand as well as survival in the wilderness even fencing. And he has the best equipment and training in the world, Sherlock he's great at what he does but no matter what way you slice it he can't win.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 7

• 007, no doubt. Sherlock? Who is that? Does he even drive? What does he drive, a Kia? Come on, just with the Aston Martin, James would kick Sherlock's ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sherlock isn't trained in combat. He's a private detective who uses cunning, intelligence, and charisma. Bond is an elite secret agent under the employ of MI6, trained extensively in all forms of modern combat. There's really no comparison--Bond would win.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sherlock Holmes in a rubber match

0|0
    0|0
  • In logic, Sherlock. In a fight to the death, Bond.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sherlock solving crimes, Bond in a shootout

0|0
    0|0
  • Holmes might have the intellectual upperhand, but Bond is no dope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sherlock Homes as Bond too reliant on tech.

0|0
    0|0