Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

• Yes
    42% (24)27% (13)35% (37)Vote
  • No
    58% (33)73% (36)65% (69)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I took ballet, jazz, and gymnastics as a kid. Though I've always been able to pick up any kind of dance pretty easily. Though I do better in Latin type dances. :D

0|1
27|36

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 35

What Girls Said 26

• Terrible but don't care! If I'm dancing it's cut I'm having fun and if I'm having fun I'm probably with friends and/or family, and they don't give a shit if I look ridiculous

3|0
    0|0
    • that's a great attitude, i wish my stick in the mud friend would stop caring about that too

• Show All
    • @chintita I've always hated dancing at clubs so typically avoided going to them. Getting groped and grabbed and grinded on by sweaty strangers has just never been my idea of fun lol

If your friend doesn't like dancing, maybe try ross do more things she likes to do so you can include her without pushing her into going places she doesn't enjoy or isn't comfortable with.

• yea i figured out as much, i ended up staying with her at the bar the whole night just talking... never gonna do that again lmao we still do fun things so no big deal but clubs are fun to me

• I think so. X) I'm rather flexible and have a good sense of rhythm as well. I'm just not very quick at memorizing choreographs. I wish I had taken up dancing lessons so I could've achieved my full potential! 💃🏻

1|0
    0|0
  • I can belly dance, not professionally lol but it's good enough haha!
    http://i.imgur.com/O6tflf4.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and I love it. =)

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate dancing so I voted no. I've been told that I'm a good dancer but meh.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dance just like the guy in the gif lol you judge

1|0
    0|0
  • I ve been complimented on that, so yea :P

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I can't dance at all. I'm uncoordinated and I have no rhythm.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think I'm pretty decent.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes fucking YES. I love Latin type dance. Fitness dances like Zumba and Reggaeton. Want to learn Arabic dancing. Bollywood free style. Gypsy dance. It just releases all the frustration.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love to dance!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish I was awesome at it!. But damn I haven't unleashed rhythm with my body like that yet XD

1|0
    0|0
  • yep but not out of the right situation

1|0
    0|0
  • Id like to think so

1|0
    0|0
  • My friends say that I am but their opinion is biased. I'm a horrible dancer.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think so 😛 I looooove dancing
    oh and latin types are the best haha

1|0
    0|0
  • When I'm drunk yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • no I have 2 left feet

1|0
    0|0
  • Well duh... DancingGirl better be good at dancing haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Pole dancing

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a good dancer

1|0
    0|0
  • No not so much!~

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. But I like try sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • No I suck.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am good at Argentine Tango! That's all I know, hun!

1|0
    0|0